4

I laugh as I walk home with Taylor. Me and Taylor are best friends and she lives with me unless she has to go to her mom's. Her mom decided because she was always away on business that Taylor should stay with someone else and because my mom and her mom are friends my mom was glad to let her stay, she thinks of her as another daughter.

"Who's the boy of the week?" Taylor asks referring to who am I fucking this week.

"Aiden Wright," I say.

"I'm gonna say something and you can't get mad," she says after a moment of silence.

"Yeah I know," I laugh referencing my numbness and my inability to be mad.

"Okay, you need to learn how to cope, you can't just fuck people all the time, you can't be doing the whole new guy every week thing. It's gonna land you in some shit," she says.

"Me and you both know there is no other way I can cope. Last time I tried to cope I ended up cutting myself. I just want to feel something and sex is the only semi safe thing I can do to feel something. For now it's the only thing that works and if fucking everybody makes me feel something you know damn well that I'm gonna keep doing it," I say.

She doesn't say anything after that and we walk in silence. We walk up to our house and I immediately go to my room.

"I'm gonna go to Wes' to do the project!" Taylor yells from downstairs.

"I'm praying for you! Love you!" I yell.

"Love you too!" She yells.

After she leaves I get a text saying that Aiden's on his way.

My mom won't be home until 7 and it's only 3 right now. I plan on kicking Aiden out at 5 or before. I feel bad by taking advantage of my mom and fucking random guys in her house. She works so hard so for me to be taking advantage of her work hours and the house she works so hard for I feel really bad.

I look down at my phone and see that Aiden said he's here. I run down stairs and open the door for him.

He walks in and immediately walks into the living room, he's been one of my guys of the week before so here already knows where shit is.

We start to watch a movie and then he kisses on my neck and honestly it don't turn me on or nothing. I don't know, these little boys try kissing on my neck and it don't phase me because most of them kiss like fucking dogs. Most girls would rip their hair out if I said this about some of the guys I fucked. They would say I'm lucky to have even been in the same room as them but I don't care.

We start taking each other's clothes off and he pushes my head down cause he wants head. I roll my eyes but ultimately I go down cause that mean he might give me head in return.

I hate giving head but it's whatever. At least I give good head unlike these other bitches at school. Some girls need to learn that if they're gonna be a hoe they at least need to be good at sex.

He don't last long before he cums in my mouth. I spit in the trash can cause he got okay dick but he definitely don't got dick that make me wanna swallow.

We get back to him kissing me but he only kisses my body cause he's one of those guys who thinks it's "gAy" to kiss a girl after they just sucked their dick.

He kisses my stomach but I push him down and to my surprise he starts eating me out. That shit wasn't top of the line but it still made me cum after a while so I don't care.

He puts a condom on and puts it in. He speeds up making me moan, but to be honest he's making more noise than I am. I just got it like that I guess. I bite my lip as he strokes fast and hard. He begins to slow down making me frustrated.