10

We get our food out of the bags and sit down at the table to eat. Of course Jahseh was sitting next to me and of course his hand was resting on my inner thigh.

"What y'all wanna do after this?" Ski asks.

"Movie?" Taylor proposes.

"Yeah-"

"No!" I say cutting Jahseh off.

I only say no cause like bitch...we all know what my ass might do during a movie and that's not okay.

"Okay... then what?" Taylor asks.

"Um...hide and seek?" Jahseh proposes.

"So we 12 now?" Ski says.

"I'm down," Taylor says.

Bitch no you not, please bitch.

"Fine," Ski says.

"No," I object.

"Too bad, majority rules," Taylor says.

"It's in the dark too," Jahseh smirks and gives me a quick look.

"Bet," Ski laughs.

We all finish our food and we turn all the lights off.

"Who's it?" Ski asks.

"You," I say.

"Damn ok," Ski laughs.

"Y'all got 60 seconds, go," he says.

We all run but I hear Jahseh run into something and cuss making me laugh.

Damn it now he's gonna follow me.

I begin to run but quietly so Ski doesn't hear me but of course here Jahseh's peon ass is following me.

"Bitch are you a lost puppy, stop fucking following me," I whisper in an angry tone.

He just laughs to himself before grabbing my wrist making me confused.

"Where's the best hiding place?" He whispers in my ear.

"I don't know, where is it?" I say playing dumb.

"Don't play dumb Kyra," he says.

"Fine," I grab his wrist and lead him to my hiding spot.

I lead him into the guest room and move the nightstand revealing a small door only big enough to crawl through. I open the door and start crawling.

"You coming?" I ask Jahseh.

He hesitantly crawls through and I push the nightstand back in front of the door before closing it.

I turn the light on to reveal a small decorated room. It's my secret room.

"Nah keep the lights off," he says turning the lights off before pushing me against the wall.

"Jahseh this is a silent house, if I moan they gonna hear it," I say.

"That's why I'm not gonna fuck you yet. Now try not to moan," he says.

He kisses me and rests on of his hands on my hip and uses the other to grab my ass. As I kiss him I bring him over to the bean bag that's in the room and take my shirt off before laying down on it. He only smirks before hovering over me and wrapping his a hand around my neck lightly squeezing and kissing me again using his tongue to sweep over mine making me want more. He grabs my boob with his other hand and breaks our kiss.

"Wh-"

Before I can finish talking he bring my nipple into his mouth making my gasp. He uses his tongue to run over it multiple times making me hold my breath. I can feel myself pulsating down there and I just need him to fucking touch me. He nibbles gently on my nipple making me gasp again.