5

I sit down at the lunch table and automatically just lean my head on Ski's shoulder and try to take a nap. I didn't get any sleep last night so I'm tired as hell. Ski doesn't do anything except rub my back which is very soothing. I can bet you every hoe at this table is getting mad right now.

  "Bruh I'm done with hoes," Coolie says at the lunch table.

Coolie says this every time a hoe plays him so we get this at least every other week.

"You say that every time but you never seem to be done with them," Craig laughs.

  "Whatever man, I'm for real done with hoes this time," Coolie says.

  "So you're done with Kyra," Jahseh laughs making me wake the fuck up.

  I open my eyes and look at Jahseh with anger building up in me.

  "What?" Ski laughs.

  "Just thought since he's done with hoes he'd be done with Kyra," Jahseh says.

  "Ay watch who the fuck you're talking about, Kyra not a hoe," Ski says defending me.

  "Oh that's right, they don't know, never mind," Jahseh laughs and smirks while making eye contact with me before going back to looking at his phone.

Ski looks down at me with confusion plastered on his face.

"What's he mean?" Ski asks.

  By now all of their eyes are on me. It really doesn't help that Taylor chose today of all days to not come to school.

  "Kyra?" Ski says tryna make me answer.

  Out of fear I get up from the table and just walk out of the cafeteria.

  "What the hell?" I hear Ski say to the other guys.

I walk into the bathroom and splash water on my face.

  "Fuck!" I whisper to myself and slap the wall.

  Who the fuck is he to be spilling my fucking business? Why does he want to fuck up my shit, what the hell did I do to him? I don't even fucking know him.

  "Kyra?" I hear Ski's voice call.

  He walks into the bathroom not giving a damn that it's the girls bathroom.

  "Why did you run out like that?" Ski asks.

  I say nothing and avoid his gaze.

"Was it true?" Ski asks.

  "You don't get it, you wouldn't get it," I say.

"What is there to get? Kyra you can't do this shit," Ski says angrily.

"I know but I have a damn reason and you just wouldn't understand!" I stress.

"I don't care about the damn reason, just stop that shit," he says.

"You have your little hoes, why can't I have mine? You make no sense," I say.

"Yeah but it's different," he says.

"How?" I yell.

"Because with you it's different. When you fuck multiple guys it's a different thing," he says.

"Different how?" I ask.

"When I do it I'm just getting pussy, when you do it people see it as you being...like a -"

"What Stokeley? A hoe?" I yell cutting him off.

Ski looks down not saying nothing.

"This, this is exactly why I didn't want you to find out. You know what fuck you, you was like my brother but now you can't look at me the same just because I got hoes like you? Fuck you Stokeley, fuck you," I say angrily.

I walk out of the bathroom angrily and walk out of the school.

Fuck this shit I'm going home.