11

After like 5 minutes I see head lights flashing through the blinds. Kyron lives close by so it didn't take him long to get here.

I immediately get up to open the door despite Jahseh looking like he'll kill me if I do.

"Wassup baby," Kyron says hugging me.

"Wassup Ky," Ski says as him and Kyron shake up.

Ski's only okay with me and Kyron being so sexual with each other cause he knows we not really bout shit.

"Wassup T," he says and shakes up with Taylor.

Kyron goes to dap up Jahseh but Jahseh just gives Kyron a blank face as if to say 'move stupid'. Kyron just brushes it off and turns to me.

"Where's ya mom?" Kyron asks.

My mom actually really likes Kyron cause he's really respectful and nice to her, but of course she doesn't know the way we talk to each other.

"She's at a nursing conference," I answer.

"Good," he laughs biting his lip jokingly.

"Lemme show you where to put your stuff," I say and grab his hand leading him to my room.

"Oh I know where to put my stuff if you know what I mean," he laughs.

"Shut up," I laugh.

I see Jahseh staring daggers at us from the corner of my eye. My plan is working, that's good.

I take Kyron into my room and he puts his bag down before sitting on my bed and I sit next to him.

"What's wrong wit dude down there?" He asks.

"Hehe...sooo...um..." I smile at him and he just laughs.

"The fuck yo ass do now?" He laughs.

"So um he like...eh hem...ate me out and fingered me and then told Ski I'm not his type and acted like it was a disgusting thought to even think about fucking me and laughed at me like I was a joke and low key hurt my feelings cause like self conscious type shit," I say.

"Shut yo pretty ass up. You want me to beat his stupid ass up?" He asks completely serious.

"No," I laugh.

"This why I love yo ass," I laugh hugging him.

"But you love this dick more right?" He jokes.

"Yes all hail the magical penis," I laugh.

"Hear that buddy? We magic," he says looking down at his dick making me laugh.

"You so fucking weird, but also, um I'm kinda using your ass to make him like jealous and shit so," I smile up at him.

"Damn, you ain't really want me here?" He says clutching his chest pretending to be hurt.

"No, no, I want you here, I didn't mean it like that! I just might have some ulterior motives as to why," I laugh.

"You good, but let's make this fool jealous," he laughs and gets off the bed.