-glow ups

Rebecca's POV:)

"is that Ethan and Grayson Dolan!" Jasmine points at the two boys that just walked through the school doors.

high school has just started, weirdly on a Friday. it had only been seven minutes and Jasmine was already scanning out the crowd for hot guys.

"i think so?" i said staring at the two boys that had there heads down since every girl was looking at them.

"oh.my.gosh. they glowed up!" she says excitedly.

i looked at the two boys. both in my grade,grade 10. they were twins. Grayson and Ethan Dolan.

Jasmine wasn't wrong, the two boys definitely glowed up. Ethan  had broader shoulders with big biceps and was tanned. Grayson had cut his hair differently and got a lot more tanned and became muscular.

"lets go and talk to them!" Jasmine said being the extrovert that she is. "what!no!" i said and folded my arms.

i'm not a fan of going up to someone and talking to them. its more like they must come to me and speak to me.

"k, fine, i'll go and talk to them!" she says and turns swiftly in her mini skirt to the two tall boys.

i watch her from the distance. she is smiling and they are both laughing with her. it looked like they were having a great time.

after about 3 minutes she turns and comes back to me.

"and." i ask her expecting a long story about how they had the best conversation.

"they're pretty cool plus they invited us to sit with them." she shrugs.

"invited us as in you and me." i ask my heart beginning to start beating fast.

"yes mam" she looks at her nails and admires them. she looks over at me.

"jeez, becca, calm down, we just  having lunch with them! your not going to marry them!" she says laughing at me as i get stressed about the situation.

"jaz! you know how i am with new people!" i say and get a little frustrated at how she didn't think about me when she was deciding this.

"calm down you cat!" she winks. "how can i?" i question.

she is clearly not fazed. i breathe in, it's okay, just be friends with them.

the bell rings. "ugh! two periods of math!" she groans opening her locker.

"hey! isn't Ethan in your class?" i say trying to cheer her up in a way.

"oh.my.god. yes!" she breathes out heavily. "now i have something to look forward to!"

i smile then take out my chemistry and geography books for the next four periods.

"bye jazzie!" i say as we walk to our separate classes.

"bye becca!" she says loudly. i wave at her then turn into my class.

thank you so much for reading this! please vote and comment your thoughts? i am still very new to whatpad. anyway enjoy the rest of the book! 💗