-dirty dancing

the current song playing was Strip that Down by Liam. we were all dancing having a good time.

Jasmine, of course, was twerking. Most boys headed over to watch Jas. but Grayson wasn't interested.

now that's why my dad said he was "a fine boy" I smiled.

eventually Grayson and Ethan started grinding. i smiled and shouted "woah, you guys look hot!"

immediately a girl next to me (Kathryn) asked "Rebecca, are you drunk cause you would never say that?" i hic-cupped then said "nope." then laughed.

the next song came on anaconda by Nicki manaji. all the boys got off the dance floor since they couldn't twerk.

i stayed for some reason. i knew if i was sober i would get off the dance floor but being drunk i just carried on dancing.

Grayson's POV:)

i walked away from the dance floor knowing the next song was mostly for girls. I grabbed my drink and took a swig.

i went outside to go chat to Jake. we were speaking about sports cars when Ethan came running at me.

"bro,bro,bro,bro, your chick!" he said panting. "what?" i asked. "she's twerking on the dance floor and damn her ass!" Ethan puffed and smirked.

i dashed inside the house not because she was twerking its's because i wanted her to get out of there cause she was embarrassing herself and she wouldn't want this if she was sober.

i ran to her. but damn, Ethan was right, her ass. "Rebecca, come lets go." i said with a strict tone in my voice as i went to her.

"oh just a little longer." she moaned as she danced. "no, come on." i said and grabbed her hand.

she then spun herself around and was facing backwards towards me and she started twerking against me.

i felt so much pleasure. some boys started cheering me on.

i then turned Rebecca around. "come with me." i grabbed her waist and turned her towards me.

"i know, you wanna fuck me." she said. i could smell the alcohol in her breath.

i breathed in sharply getting turned on by her confidence. "let's take this somewhere else." i smirked.

she gladly agreed as i lead her upstairs to a random room in the house.

heyo please like this chapter!
ily❤️

word count 385