-heated moments

after we all met downstairs we got into cars.

Grayson and i drove together in his sports car. of course i wanted Jasmine to come with us but she insisted she went with Jake.

as we drove to the restaurant we all agreed on, Belavista, Grayson played god's plan by Drake.

we made small talk in the car and he made me laugh a couple times. i have to admit, he is very cute and has an amazing personality.

we soon arrived at Belavista, he parked close to the entrance so that we didn't have to walk far.

i looked plain wearing my black pants, adidas shoes and a black crop top that has a space ship in the corner of it.

my hair was up in a high pony like always.

we all met outside the restaurant before going in.

as we walked into the restaurant we had a friendly waiter greet us and take us to sit down at a table.

since there was 9 people, including me and Jasmine, we had a very big table.

Jasmine sat to my right and Grayson sat to my left.

we all ordered a drink. i ordered almond milk latte.

we all started talking to each other. Jasmine spoke to Kyle, Jake, Adam and Ryan. i spoke to Grayson and Ethan.

i don't know why but i felt i had a better connection with them than with the other boys.
we spoke about life and school.

my almond milk latte and the other drinks finally came.

then Grayson randomly says just in front of Ethan, "so, Becca, have you lost your v-card yet?"

my head shoots up. why the fuck would he ask this question now. i was in fact  a virgin.

"that's for me to know and you to find out." i smirk trying to play it cool.

"okay, and how can i find that out?" he asks slyly. Ethan watches and cheers very Grayson on very quietly.

i laugh nervously like an idiot cause how the fuck must i reply to that. Grayson smirks and says in a husky voice "one day, i'll find out."

i didn't know what mess i was doing but then i placed my hand on his inner thigh. he looked at me.

"na." i smiled and tried my best to play it cool.

heyo, i hope you enjoyed this. please vote and comment!
ily 💜

word count: 404