-good morning

i opened my eye a tiny bit then closed them. my head was throbbing from pain. i sighed and tried to pull myself up but a very muscular arm was draped over me.

i look over and see a sleeping Grayson. i didn't want to wake him up so i silently took his arm and placed it next to him.

he was a light sleeper so he opened his eyes. "morning." he said in a groggy voice. i smiled. "morning."

i was still naked so i got up and fetched my clothes that were scattered around the room. i started getting dressed while Grayson lay in bed and starting snoring softly.

as soon as i was dressed i walked over to Grayson that was now awake. "Thanks for the night." i say and kiss him on the cheek. he smiles and his dimples give me butterflies.

"your welcome." he says. but then adds "do you want me to drive you home?"

i smile, "its okay, i can walk." he then raises his eyebrows "you sure?"

i place my hand on his shoulder while on my hunches. "i'll be alright." i reply.

he then nods in agreement and flutters his eyes closed. i stand up and open the door.

i tip toe down stairs. i look around the room. there were teenagers every where. i spotted Jasmine half naked on the couch lying with Jake.

i then spot Ethan leaning against the wall with a drink in his hand. i giggle softly.

as soon as i was out the house i started walking fast, i wanted to get home. my house wasn't far only about 1km.

i take my phone out and message my mom, just incase shes worried.

Rebecca: be home soon xx

i put my phone in my pocket and carry on walking.

i soon start to see my house so i walk faster just to get home and take a pain killer.

my head was throbbing from the alcohol last night. i still couldn't believe Grayson and I had sex.

as soon as i got inside the house there was a note on the kitchen counter. it said:

hey my girl, dad and i have just gone to aunty vicky we will be staying there for a few nights, will text you when back.

that was weird, why would my parents randomly leave to go to aunty vicky? well, she was my mom's sister and all but still.

i walk over tot he fridge and take out a boiled egg. i quickly peel it then stuff it in my mouth.

i walk over to our medical cabinet and take out pain killers. i take one and have a glass over water then head upstairs to sleep.

i strip so that i'm just in my underwear and hop on the bed and fall asleep.

i hope you liked this. please vote and comment.

ily❤️

word count: 488