-friendly offerings

it was the end of the school day and i was standing with Jasmine.

"yeah, so, Jake, you know Ethans friend, yeah, he likes me." she rants and applies a fresh layer of pink lip gloss.

i smile. "go jazz!" she looks at me and gives me a hug. "i see you and Grayson are pretty close." she winks.

i look at her with wide eyes "we really aren't" i say and get my sunglasses out my locker.

"c'mon Becca, have you seen the way he looks at you?" she says rolling her eyes.

"yes and?" i question.

"well thats a sign?" she says winking. i laugh. why would one of the hottest guys in school like me?

as Jasmine and i make our way to the school doors. we are stopped by Grayson and Ethan.

i look at Grayson and try to see the way he looks at me.

"so, would you guys like to come to our house?" Ethan said before Grayson could fit anything in.

"you dumbass, i was gonna ask." Grayson said anger rising in his voice.

i looked at him. damn, when he's angry he's sexy.

"um, duh, of course we would love to come!" Jasmine said. i stared at her. seriously.

"cool, we'll text you our address." Grayson quickly rushed.

"k." Jasmine said.

we both walked past them to our cars. Jasmine and i came in my car today.

my car is bmw . i asked my parents for it. since we are quite rich.

Jasmine received a text from Ethan telling her where their house was.

i started driving and we soon got there.

as soon as i got out the car all i could say was "holy shit" their house was gorgeous.

"is this a hotel?" i said playfully.

"i can't wait to see the beds!" she said giggling.

"Jazz!" i laugh and smack her playfully.

hope you enjoyed the chapter! please vote and comment!
ily💜

word count: 327