-awkward chemistry

i walked into my chemistry class and sat down in a desk that was at the back.

i preferred the back because then the teacher doesn't call on you as much as she would to the people that sat in the front.

i opened my book to page 34 like Mrs Zackery said. i then heard a deep voice next to me.

"hey" the deep voice said. i looked to my right.

it was the Grayson Dolan! i stared at him wide eyed.

no boy has ever greeted me randomly.

"hi" i say back shyly. he smiles and says "are you Rebecca, Jasmines best friend?" he asks me.

i nod in silence. "see you in the cafeteria then" he winks.

i smile then face the teacher to see what formula she was writing on the board.

after 5 minutes, i hear the deep voice again. "hey, can i use a pencil?" he says.

i look at him dead serious and hand him my best pencil.

he nods and smiles. i admire his dimples.

he then hands me back the pencil with a piece of paper attached to it.

i look up at him. he grins then turns to face the board again.

i open the paper as quietly as i can. i read what it said your cute xx

my heart went to my throat. a boy literally just called me cute.

the Grayson Dolan. the Glow Up. just called me, Rebecca Doyle, cute.

i blushed uncontrollably.

i then folded the paper neatly and shoved it into the pocket of my jeans.

i quickly glance at Grayson. and there he is staring at me with smoky hazel eyes.

i look down and blush.

he then turns to face the board and concentrates on what the teacher says about the formula.

i smirk and think.

Grayson Dolan, the Glow Up, the Popular Guy just said to me, Rebecca Doyle, that i am cute.

i was stunned. i mustn't tell jazz. she would tell everyone. but whatever its my note and no one is gonna take it away from me.

hey lovelys! hope your enjoying the book so far. please vote and comment your thoughts on the book?
ily💜
word count: 372