-rough night

-warning there is going to be very detailed smut, so if you don't like the sound or anything about it, please skip to the next chapter🥰

Rebecca's POV:)

he carried me inside a random room and closed then locked the door.

i smirked. "you know, you embarrassed yourself out there." Grayson said while licking his lips.

he came and sat next to me as i bit my lips. next thing i knew his face was close to mine and we were kissing.

our lips moving together. we both stand up and break the kiss. i remove my t-shirt and pants. so i'm just in my underwear.

he removes his top revealing his abs. i smiled and licked my lips. he undoes his buttons on his jeans and removes his pants.

he stands in his Calvin Klein boxers that are revealing his bulge. he laughs playfully while coming close to me again.

we start kissing. he slides his hand up my back and unclips my bra. my bra drops to the floor.

i smile as we kiss. he then steers us to the bed. i lie down breathing in deeply.

he sucks on my jawline and travels down to my collar bone. i moan softly and he smiles with pleasure.

he then sits in a hunches position and looks me in the eyes and raises an eyebrow for permission to have sex. i suck in my breath and nod.

"you sure?" he says in a soft yet deep voice. i nod again. he gets up and goes to his jeans and pulls out a condom.

he removes his underwear to put it on. as he removes his underwear my eyes widen. "how the hell is that gonna fit?" i breathe.

after he slipped the condom on he came back to me. i smile and he pulls down my underwear.

and next thing i know he slides his dick inside of me. i tense. "it's going to be painful but it'll be okay,hey?" he says as he thrusts. "okay." i whisper as i take my hands and put them on his back and make nail marks.

i let out yet another moan but this time its really loud. he smiles and comes close to my ear. "you can moan louder, no one will hear you." he sexually whispers. i moan again much louder.

he smiles and he starts to become very sloppy. "Grayson!!" i say as i realize that i'm enjoying this a lot. "yes, baby girl." he says and starts trying to go faster.

"oh my god, graaayyyyyy!" i moan so loud that i'm sure some one heard. he bites his lips and continues to thrust but in a very sloppy manner.

eventually he stops and rolls over to the side. "how was it?" he asked. "amazing." i said and sigh and rolled over.

"good." he said and wrapped his arm around my waist then dozed off.

heyo, i hope you enjoyed this chapter. please vote and comment:)
ily❤️

word count: 503