-early mornings

i walk inside the house and my parents are on the couch. "hey dear!" my mom called. "hi." i said back.

i already texted my parents early that day, that i was going to the Dolan Twins house.

i head upstairs and get dressed into my pjs. i still keep the hoodie on.

its warm and baggy. i then climbed into my beds covers and fell asleep.

~~~

the next morning, i woke up to my alarm going off. it was 6.45am. i wake up every Saturday to go for a run.

i walk over to my closet and pick out a running out fit.

i go downstairs and eat some toast with avocado on it. i then drink a glass of water. i head back upstairs and brush my teeth and tie my hair into a high pony tail.

i eventually walk out the door of the house. i only run with my air-pods and my phone.

i started running down my street. i was thinking of doing 8km today.

i turned down a street that i didn't know well. i did have google maps so i was safe.

i then started to realize that this street lead to Grayson's and Ethan's house.

no, don't go down that road. what happens if they invite you inside?

i breathed out. stuff it. if they see me then that's great. if they invite me inside. thats cool. i need to stop being such a scaredy cat.

i ran along the road i was a little familiar with. i carried on running down the street that the Dolan Twins lived on.

and that's when i saw Grayson. with out his shirt on. oh. my. god.

hope u enjoyed this chapter! please vote and comment.
ily 💜