twitter trouble

Grayson's POV :)

i woke up the next morning to my alarm going off. it was Monday, so of course it meant that there was school.

i crawled out of bed and headed for my closet. i took out and outfit that was my mood today.

i went downstairs and saw my mom in the kitchen and greeted with a morning.

"morning."

she smiled then said, "i never heard about the party on Saturday, apparently it was crazy."

i smiled and remembered when Becca and I had sex. "it was fun." i replied.

"thats good, heres your breakfast." she said and handed me a plate that had toast and avocado.

"thanks." i said before taking a massive bite into the toast.

after i finished breakfast i went upstairs and brushed my teeth and finished up with my hair.

i looked in the mirror. "good enough." i mumbled before going to Ethan's room.

Ethan always sleeps in late. i walk inside his room. "get up dumbass!" i say opening his closed curtains.

i look and see that he is not in his bed. "E!" i shout and i hear a groan from the bathroom.

i go to the bathroom and look inside. "Hey bro, lets go?" i say and see that he is fixing his hair.

"k, soon." he replies and carries on fixing his hair. "woah, you never do your hair for school, who you tryna impress?" i say.

he replies bluntly "a chick."

i laugh, "okay, good luck with that." he turns to me and says "okay lets go."

i grab my back pack from my room and slip my phone in my bag. we say bye to our parents and go to Ethan's Jeep.

he drives while i go through twitter. i go through all the posts that people post. some inspirational quotes, some depressing quotes but then i stumble upon a tweet that said

 some inspirational quotes, some depressing quotes but then i stumble upon a tweet that said

i jerked back. what? how could anyone ever say that about Rebecca.

i didn't know the person who posted this but they definitely pissed me off. Rebecca has slept with no one. only me.

i showed Ethan the tweet and said who is this? "idk, but there are a lot of tweets saying Rebeccas a hoe."

i knitted my eyebrows together. "but,how?" i questioned. "dude, everyone knew that you and her slept together." Ethan said.

"and, i'm pretty sure some people slept with other people at the party." i said as i breathed loudly.

"yeah, but the way Rebecca was dancing and all that brought attention to her and you." he said.

i switched my phone off. "how, can someone do that?" i huffed.

Ethan stayed silent knowing that if he responded i was going to flip.

we arrived at school and sure enough i saw Rebecca at a bench reading a book, all by herself.

i saw that Jasmine was with Jake and some of our friends.

i got out of Ethans's jeep with my back pack and went straight to Rebecca.

"hey becca." i said as i smiled and sat next to her.

"not right now, Grayson." she said as i heard tears in her voice.

"whats wrong?" i say and look at her.

she looks at me, "you made me sound like a hoe, its all your fault!" she shouted and got up and went straight inside the school.

i sat and looked after her. my heart dropped. i thought she would want support from me but all she did was push me away.

i got up and walked over to Ethan's group.

Jake smiled at me, "well done dude, for having sex with her, shes hot and i would smash her any day." he said as all his friends laughed.

"fuck you." i said stepping closer to him as my fist turned into a ball.

heyo, please vote and comment your thoughts on this chapter.

ily♥️

word count: 650