Chapter Six: This Is What Happens When Mum And Dad Leave For Work

December 3rd

(Smut warning)

"I'm going out," I stated to a half dressed Loki who was sitting on the couch on the guest floor with his nose burried deep within a book

Pouting at me Loki tried to protest, but I knew that I needed to get out and see how the cafe was getting on.

When I returned to the tower several hours later the only other person in sight was a, now fully clothed, Loki. He was still curled up on the couch with a book in his hands, only I noted that it was different to the one he had been reading that morning. This book was made from a black leather and had yellowed pages, the other book was much newer.

"Where is everyone?" I asked, leaning on the back of the couch after ridding myself of my jacket, shoes and bag
"Mission," Loki replied simply, his head turning to look up at me
"They could have told me, the bastards," I grumbled, moving around the couch to sit beside the god "I could have helped."
"I know what will take your mind off of it. You know, I do believe that I promised a continuation of last night's events," said god smirked at me, setting his book on the side table "A god never breaks a promise."

Nodding my head I decided fuck it and moved closer until I was practically on top on the god. Once again, I initiated the first kiss, and just like the previous night it got heated really, really quickly.

All I could feel was his body pressed against my own, his long, slender fingers slowly creeping the hem of my skirt higher and higher, one of my hands resting on the back of the couch for support as I experimentally rolled my hips into the obvious erection that Loki was sporting below me.

Loki let out a low moan, before flipping us so that I was laying on the couch below him, or hips slowly, painfully rocking together.

"You have such an independent spirit but there is part of you that wants to obey me. Part of you yearns to be broken, to submit to me. And that is the part I intend to find," he murmured into my ear, and those tingles were back again
"Bedroom," I managed to get out, my chest heaving with breaths that once were there "Tony has cameras everywhere out here."

Loki groaned but stood up. Just as I went to follow I was scooped up and carried into his room bridal style, my arms around his neck. As soon as we entered I was practically thrown on the bed, and when I landed I came to realise that I was completely naked. Loki had used his magic to strip us both, evident through the smirk on his oh so kissable lips, swolen and red from the two of us kissing so hard.

"Loki!" I reprimanded as he climbed over me "That was half the fun!"
"Say my name again," he said, trailing kisses over my jawline and neck, stopping to suck on a spot just below my ear that had my hips bucking up into his
"Loki..."

Loki pressed my hips down into the matress below, moving on from that spot to suck at another spot on my neck leaving behind what I knew would be dark hickeys. With one hand he held down my hips, with the other he moved it to my left breast, tweaking my nipple between his fingers and kneading my breast in the most delicious way. When those pink, full lips left my neck and began sucking on the other nipple I threw my head back, struggling under his grip to pull us closer then ever.

"Loki," I moaned, biting my lip "Please, don't make me beg."

At my words his lips moved back to my own and the hand that had been fondling my breast moved down to stroke my thigh, just beside where I really wanted him.

"Do you even realise the power you possess upon me by simply saying my name?" He breathed into my lips, his fingers slipping lower and lower until...
"Mm," I moaned out, my hands flying to cover my mouth as two of his fingers inserted my pussy, moving in slow, rythmic motions that had me struggling against his grip once again to get more of him inside of me "Loki..."
"Don't hide your pretty moans from me, pet," Loki murmured, slowly removing the hand from my hip to push my hands from their place on my lips to pin them above my head "It is just you and I here. I'm the only one who will get to hear those delightfully arousing noises you make."

As he added a third finger I moaned and bucked my hips, the new angle had him going deeper and hitting the spot that had me a moaning mess.

"Found it," Loki murmured

With that he removed his fingers amd a heedy whine left the back of my throat at the loss. When Loki pulled back I pouted, my eyebrows furrowing.

"Loooookiiiii," I whined
"I know what you want, my dear, but I'm afraid you're going to have to work for it," Loki smirked, sitting on the bed beside me
"You asshole," I murmured, moving to sit on my knees, straddling his legs as I leant down

He was enormous, and as I took his dick into my mouth I silently thanked the gods that I had lost my gag reflex, taking him all the way down until my nose touched his lower stomach. The gasp Loki made when I began to bob my head almost made it all worth it. Bobbing my head up and down, I ocasionally paused to wrap my tongue around the tip or lightly scrape my teeth against the sensitive skin, which earned a groan of it's own.

"Isabella," Loki warned, gripping my hair to pull my head up and off of him

Quickly, Loki flipped us over once again before slowly teasing his tip against my entrance. Biting my lip I gripped the sheets as he entered me, it had been... a while.

"Gods, you're so tight," Loki moaned as he began to thrust in slow, deep thrusts "All for me, my dear?"

I moaned in response, lifting my hips once again to find the perfect angle to where he hit that bundle of nerves. When he did I was coming undone, my hands fisted in the sheets.

"A little longer, love," Loki breathed as his thrusts became erratic and sloppy "Just a little..."

As his seed filled me his sentence was cut off, and the man collapsed on top of me, clearly worn out by the way his chest heaved. We stayed like that for a little while, until Loki pulled out of me and fell to his side beside me. Rolling over to face him, I grinned, possibly looling as loopy as I felt.

"You're still an asshole," I teased, flicking his nose with my finger
"Oh am I?" He challenged "Well then, love. I will just have to prove to you that I am not, won't I?"