What Else Do You Do?

(Smut warning, but there also lotsssss of plot leading up to it- sorry if you just wanna get to the banging, you can skip to it if you want, I put it in bold.)

(Jeremy's POV)

Wow. Wow wow wow. Damn. Michael is HOT. What the fuck. How did I never notice that before?

Oh right. Christine.

Ever since her and I broke up, and went to just being friends, I swear I haven't been able to take my eyes off Michael.

I have no idea why.

We are currently in the town pool, goofing around and relaxing, because school just let out for the Summer. There weren't many other people there, maybe ten, and mostly little kids with parents/guardians.

Michael was floating around on his back, laughing and talking to me about everything he wanted to do this Summer, before Senior year comes and crushes our spirits for good.

Where was I? I was in the corner, as far away from him as I could get, trying to hide my growing boner.

"Hey, bro, you good?"

Shit.

"Yep," I popped the P, because I knew he thought that was hilarious. Maybe I could distract him.

"Are you sure? You kinda look like you gotta pee or something."

Nope. There's no distracting him once he's on a topic.

"Nah, I just..." wait. He just gave me the perfect excuse! "Actually, Yeah, I do! You're right, uh, I'm just gonna... uh... go to the bathroom. Yeah."

I turned, put my hands up on the concrete, and pulled myself out of the pool. The bathroom was directly across from the edge of the pool, and I ran as fast as I could to it, hoping no one would notice the tent in my swimming trunks.

I opened the bathroom door, and found the whole room empty. I sighed in relief.

I picked the farthest stall, locking myself in it and pulling down my shorts.

Damn. I wasn't sure if I should try jerking myself off to alleviate the the pressure, or just try to calm down and ride it out.

Ride. Shit. My dick twinges a little bit at the mental image brought up by that word.

Nonononono. I can't jerk myself off in a public bathroom. That's disgusting.

But I want to. I want to so bad. I'm just about to give up and grab myself-

When I hear the door open.

Please don't be Michael, please don't be Michael, please please please don't be-

"Jeremy? Where are you? Are you takin' a shit?"

I take a deep breath.

"No."

"Oh, good. I was worried you were, like, dead or something."

"Nope, not dead, just... in a bit of a... predicament."

"What's wrong?"

"Um... it's a... more of a predickament- if you get what I'm saying?"

"Oh, that's an oof. You need help?"

Yes, I would love your help. But that's not what he meant.

"Uh... I don't really know what you can do at this point, it's kinda... uh... well, you know."

"I can go get my robe- you can put it on, and we can leave."

"Oh. Yeah. That would work. Would you do that?"