Frickin' Juice, Man

Smut

(featuring trans!Jere)

"Michael, do you have a shirt I can borrow? I spilled some juice on mine."

"Why did you have juice?"

"I was drinking it, duh."

"You still drink juice?"

"Yeah? That's what it's for, isn't it? Now, do you have a shirt I can borrow, or not?"

"Uh, you can take my hoodie. It's on the table over there." I gestured to my left.

"Thanks man."

"No prob, bro."

(Time skip)

We'd been playing video games for a while, and had just failed a level, yet again. We both groaned on seeing the 'Game Over' screen on the television.

I leaned back onto the front of the couch in defeat. I was sitting on the floor. I looked over at Jeremy, who was in a similar position- but his head leaned onto the couch cushion, and his eyes were closed.

I guess at some point during the game, the zipper on my hoodie had come down- it had a tendency to do that. I guess he must not have noticed or something, because it was open all the way down to his navel. I could see his binder, and a whole lot of his stomach.

"Yo, Micha, you good?" I realised I was staring at that bit of visible skin just as he zipped up the hoodie to hide it. I silently cursed myself for being so obvious.

"Yeah, I'm good... all good."

"You sure? You don't really sound like it... and you were staring at me- kinda at my binder, dude, it was weird. Well, for me- is it weird for you?" There was a bit of an accusatory time in his voice, but who wouldn't have one?

"No, it's not that, I was just- Uh, I uh.... um-"

"What, you think I'm hot, bro?" He joked.

"Um... well, actually, er..." What are you doing, Michael?! Stop talking, you're making a problem!

"Are... are you kidding? You're kidding, right? You don't think I'm hot, or whatever, do you?"

I said nothing, just looked down at my lap defeatedly.

"Do you?!"

I remained silent.

"Well... I guess there's only one way to find out, huh?"

I jerked my head in surprise at his flirty-ness, to see him on his hands and knees, crawling towards me. Seductively.

I began crawling backwards away from him. "Ohhh shit Jere, uh-"

"What? You gonna admit I'm hot, or what?"

"I, uh, no, I don't, I really don't think you're-"

"I don't believe you..."

"Why not?"

He smirked, and nodded his head in my direction. "Because you're hard already."

He was right. Goddamnit. I stopped moving. Jeremy didn't.

"Okay, so, maybe I do. So what?"

"So..." he was now positioned over me, on his hands and knees. "Does that mean I can do this?"

And he kissed me. Jeremy kissed me! What?!

He pulled away. I stared up into his eyes. Neither of us spoke. We didn't know what to do next.