Ask His Ex

(Featuring the ever-innocent sailor of our ship, Christine, and our fav chaotic good, Rich (bitch) Goranski)

(Also high-key inserting Les Amis- if ya don't know them then you won't get some of the jokes later on, don't worry)

(Michael's POV)

I spot Christine on her way to rehearsal, and run up to her as fast as I can (which isn't very fast).

"Christine!" I yell. She turns to me, and cracks a big, bright grin.

"Hey Michael! What are you doing still at here? You don't do any after-school things, right?"

"Yeah, I just wanted to... ask you something."

"Oh! Sure, what is it?"

"Uh..." I take a breath. "When you... dated Jeremy... what did he like?"

She looked at me, confused. "What do you mean?"

"Like... when you'd flirt... and what he'd like on dates... and stuff?"

"Oh," she said, finally understanding. Then her eyes widened as another wave of realization hit her. "Oh. Are you asking me for... dating advice? For Jeremy?"

"Uh... Yeah?" I knew I was blushing a little, and rubbed my arm nervously.

She giggled. "I knew it! Alright, when are you free?"

"Pretty much every afternoon. Jeremy told me he's probably gonna be busy this week, so..."

"Okay, so I am coming to your place after rehearsal. We have work to do! Now, if you don't mind, I'm going to be late!"

With that, she ran away.

(Jeremy's POV)

I said goodbye to Christine (who had been acting very strange at rehearsal all today, but wouldn't say why), then looked around for Rich.

When I saw him, I called him over to me.

"'Thup, man?"

Him and his slang.

"You dated Michael, right?"

He visibly cringed. "Yeah, for like, a month. Why?"

"I need some..." I looked around to make sure no one could hear me. "...Some advice? On getting him to like me? And... date me?"

Rich's eyes went wide. "You like Michael?? Yeth!!! Oh, everyone'th gonna be tho thiked!"

"No, you can't tell anyone! This has to be just between you and me, alright?"

He sighed. "Fiiiiine. But theriouthly, everyone shipth it tho hard. When you guyth get together, people are gonna lothe it."

I laughed. "You seem to have a lot of confidence that this'll work."

"Of courthe it'll work. Why wouldn't it?"

"Well, he could... not be interested in me. At all. I could just be completely wrong for him. Or..."

"Thtop right there, bro. If anyone in thith whole thchool ith gonna like you, it'll be Michael Mell, let me tell you that. Tho, when do you wanna thtart? I'm free anytime."

"Uh... right now would be good. If that's cool with you. I told Michael I'd be busy all week."

"Dude, now ith killer! C'mon, let'th go! We have a boy to thwoon!"

With that, he grabbed me by the arm, and ran out to his car, with me in tow.

(Narrator POV)