Rich Knows All

(Jeremy's POV)

"Hey, tall-athth!" Rich waves to me from down the hall. I redirect my path to meet up with him.

"Yeah, what?"

"I was jutht chillin' latht night, and I realithed that you never anthwered my quethtion."

"What question?"

"From when we were in the hothpital- I athked you whether or not you and Michael were dating, and you jutht... blanked." He smirks. "And now I know you aren't, but... I thtill think there'th thomething going on there."

"G-going on where?" But I'm shaking a bit, because I know exactly what he means.

"Between you and Michael, man."

I try to protest, but he won't have any of it.

"Naw, come on, lemme tell you a thing or two about how to get yourthelf a man." He tries to drag me away.

"What do you know about 'getting a man?'" I ask, keeping my feet firmly in place.

He glared up at me through narrowed eyes. "I got Jake Dillinger. The betht guy in thith whole thchool." He is so sure of himself, it makes me sure of him.

"Erm... sure. Why not?"

He lights up, and stands up on his toes to whisper in my ear-

"Go kithth him on the cheek, he'th right there- thee what hith reaction ith.

"Shit, he's right there?" I whirl to see Michael digging around in his locker, glancing at me out the side of his eyes.

"If you can do it, you can find out if he liketh you bathed on hith reaction."

"Really?" I can barely get the words out.

"Yup."

So I did.

Michael freezes, and his eyes go wide.

"Hey, Micha." I whisper.

"Jeremy... What was that?"

"I... don't know... what you're talking about... ?"

"Uh, yeah you do..."

I sighed. "Yeah, I do... Rich told me to do it, I don't know. Ask him."

Michael walks over to Rich. I can't hear what they are saying, but Rich is smirking while Michael looks like he's watching a sunset. He comes skipping back over to me, a huge grin on his face. He pecks me on the cheek, then looks confidently up at me.

"Rich is right, you know."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, there is something going on between us. Can't you tell? I've liked you for forever..."

I gasp, then grab him by the face, smashing his lips onto mine. When we finally pull away, I say-

"I love you, Michael."

He giggles and replies-

"Love you too, Jere."

"HAH! Gayyyyyyy!"

"Shut up, Rich, you're gay too!" I call back to him, not taking my eyes off Michael's.

"I. Am. Bithexual."

"But you're gay for Jake."

"Damn un-straight," comes a deeper voice. I look over Michael's head to see Jake standing right behind Rich. "You know what he did last night? He-"

"ShutupshutupshutUP!! They don't wanna know that thtuff!"

I giggle at the adorable couple as me and Michael walk away, arm in arm. I remember being jealous of them, but now?

Now I don't have to be.

Yeah lmao so this is bad, but I needed to publish something, so this is it! Crappy fluff, anyone? It's good for the soul!

If you have any requests, please send them in- I'm running low on ideas (send help).

And so much thanks to the people (person?) who voted on this! It bring me lots of happies!

Anyway, love y'all!

~M