The Raptors Game

Yn POV

This game was a big deal for Drake

This game was a big deal for Drake. So I decided to accompany him. However his behavior was getting out of hand.

"LOOOOSER," he screamed. I glared at him.

"Baby look at this fool Klay Thompson. That nigga better sit down somewhere," he laughed.

I get up to go get a soda. I wasn't in the mood for his shenanigans. I opened up my phone and his behavior was trending over twitter and I looked like how Beyoncé did when Jay z was talking to that random bitch

 I opened up my phone and his behavior was trending over twitter and I looked like how Beyoncé did when Jay z was talking to that random bitch

As I'm getting my drink somebody approach me.

"So you're Drake's girl," I hear a voice say. I turn around and come face to face with Klay Thompson himself.

"Oh hi," I say shyly. I shake his hand and he smiles at me.

"Um I'm really sorry about him doing too much," I say sheepishly.

"Nah it's cool I know he's excited. I just don't get how such a wacko out here with you though," he said licking his lips. I wasn't really sure what to respond. But what I knew was that I didn't need Klay Thompson and Yn trending on twitter.

"Oh thank you," I mumble. He keeps looking me up and down and I wasn't sure what to do.

"Are you not playing right now," I ask.

"No I got injured and your man was eating it up," he said pissed. I felt genuinely bad but I wasn't sure what to say.

"Again I'm really," He cuts me off.

"Help me get even with him then baby," he says. I was stunned.

"Look this bullshit is already trending on twitter. I'm not about to create more shit over a basketball game I'm sorry," I say taking his hands off my waist and leaving. Fucking sicko.

I return back to where Drake is and that nigga is gone. He's throwing money everywhere, dancing everywhere.

"THE GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS WHO?" Him and his friends are cheering and everything.

"Baby look at this fool," he shows me his phone. He posted a pic of Klay on his Instagram story and shaded the fuck out of him.

 He posted a pic of Klay on his Instagram story and shaded the fuck out of him

"Oh my God," I shake my head.

He starts kissing me and feeling me all over. He was already tipsy so I had to stop him.

"Easy there," I laugh. He looks at you.

"The only thing easy was this win baby," he shouts.

A clown. I'm with a whole clown.

*at home*

After we left the game, the manager of the teams kindly asked that Drake never show up again. I don't blame him either

Drake grabs his phone. He's all over his Instagram live behaving crazy.

"Big tingz ya hear," I hear him on his Instagram live with his buddies.

I hadn't told Drake about what happened with Klay because I didn't want him to get any more hype than he already was. But I was beat to it.

"Aye you know Klay was tryna make moves on Yn," one of his friends said. Dammit!

"Oh wait hold on," He says ending his live.

"He what," Drake said. I could hear his voice booming. Lawd.

"Yeah when she went to grab a drink, I went to piss. He was tryna get some," he said finishing off the bottle of Bacardi. When will a nigga ever do something smart when they drinking.

"Yn," I hear him calling me. He comes upstairs to our room and shuts the door.

"Why you ain't tell me baby. That's why his wack ass tore his," I cut him off.

"Hey relax I told him to bounce. You were already excited by the win and doing petty shit I didn't wanna get you," he cut me off again.

"Nah that's some foul ass shit right," he says picking his phone up.

He calls Steph Curry. "Aye nigga where tf Thompson at," He shouts.

I go back to reading my book. I was not about to deal with this.

"So you want my girl now huh," he shouts on the phone.

"Nah golden boy go stay with them golden bitches You was white girl wasted with Alright. Leave my girl alone she don't want you. Broken in every part of your body including your dick face ass," he yelled.

His niggas were downstairs laughing their asses off.

He got off he phone. "Nah that's not cool," he said sitting on the bed.

I wrap my arms around him. "Please don't get mad baby. You know you're the only one for me," I tell him, kissing his neck.

He smiles. "I know but he really went that low. Damn," he said. He kisses me.

"I can go low too," I smirk.

"Yeah," he questions me.

"Aye get some Drizzy," one of his friends shouts.

"Nah y'all gotta get out my house for real. Victory sex ain't no joke," he cheeses.

"Bye boys," I smile. They all leave.

"I'm all yours now," I smile.

"Damn straight," He says while laying me down on the bed.

It was going to be a long night.