The Quarterback

Yn POV

"Do I have to go," I sigh. My best friend Sapphire was dragging me out to a party with her.

"Yes, you haven't been to a party in months," she sighs. "You need to go out and have fun, plus," she smirks. "There's gonna be food."

"Alright I guess I'll go. But after I've maxed out my food options, I want to go home," I tell her.

"Fine," she throws a dress at me. "Wear this."

I throw on the dress and fix myself up. "Okay let's make this quick."

Aubrey POV

"This party blows man," Kelly groans. "Like the only thing blowing should be that chick blowing me," he chuckles.

I roll my eyes. "Don't you have a girlfriend bro?"

"Maybe that's what she thinks this is. But I call this an open relationship. Now let me work my magic on that hottie over there," he points to some brunette.

I was standing up with a drink in my hand, when I spot the most attractive woman I think I've ever laid eyes on.

She had this tight, punch colored dress. Her skin was glowing through the entire party. And there she was, stuffing her face with food alone at the buffet.

I've never seen a more gorgeous sight. I decided I would go talk to her.

I make my way over there and see that she's sitting all alone. "Hey is this seat taken?"

She looks at me unfazed and shakes her head. "No help yourself. The food is amazing."

I chuckle and take a seat next to her. I couldn't help but admire how beautiful she was. Her skin glowing through the entire room. But I was surprised by how nonchalant she was about my presence.

Aubrey Graham never struggled to get girls. Did she not know who I was?

"Is there something on my face?" She looks at me with a funny face. I snap back into reality and realize I've been staring at her for way too long.

The issue is that I didn't want to stop.

"No nothing...you're just very gorgeous," my eyes kept wandering her entire body.

"Thanks," she smiles. "Now if you'll excuse me I have to go get dessert."

She stands up and all I could see was her backside. It was just calling my name. The nicest ass I've ever seen in my entire NFL career...except for my own I had a pretty nice ass.

She cams back with two plates. "I got you some in case you wanted any," she shrugged.

My publicist would kill me for taking food from a random girl. But I genuinely didn't give a fuck. She could poison me I'd say thank you.

What the fuck was wrong with me? I never got like this over a girl.

"The cake is really good," I try some. Coach was gonna make me run laps after all the sweets I was eating.

"I know," she smiles. She had a gorgeous smile, oh lord help me. "Food and the bookstore are the only thing that bring me happiness."

"You work at a bookstore?"

She nods. "Yeah in downto—," shes cut off by someone. "YN," I heard some girl scream. "We gotta go!"

She rolls her eyes. "So now you want to go when I'm in the middle of enjoying food," she huffs. Her friends pulls her arm and drags her off.

Fuck I didn't even get her number.

Yn POV

"What?"

"Dude fucking Kelly Brown and I hooked up in the bathroom," she screams.

"Oh congrats?"

She crosses her arms. "And you were talking to Aubrey Graham."

I was confused as to how she knew their names or anything and why that mattered. "Are they like...tik tok stars?"

"Tik tok—," she huffs. "THEY'RE FOOTBALL PLAYERS."

"Ouch okay got it," I shrug. "Congrats I'm excited for you."

"Me? Did you see how he was looking at you. He looked like he wanted to eat you."

"I just wanted to eat my cake," I roll my eyes.

Sapphire finally reached my place to drop me off. "I'll see you at work tomorrow."

"Bye bye."

I got home and jumped straight into bed. I wanted to order a pizza right now, not gonna lie.

I drifted off to sleep watching Too Hot to Handle.

Let's see what Francesca and Harry are up to today.

Aubrey POV

It was the next day and I had to go to practice in the morning.

"Hey Kelly can you tell coach I'll be a few minutes late?"

"Alright man," he confirms.

I get in my car and decide to drive downtown. I see a bookstore not to far down.

I park there and go inside and there she is. The mystery girl of the night stacking books.

"Hi how may I—," her friend from last nights' jaw drops.

"Is um ...Yn here?" She nods her head and shows me where she is.

"Hey gorgeous," I approach her.

"Oh wow it's you."

"Yeah it is," I laugh. "After last night I realized I didn't get your number."

"Oh...did you need it for something?" I could tell this girl was going to give me a hard time. But I wasn't going to stop at anything.

"Yeah I need it so I could ask you on a date. But I found you so I can ask you right now," I smiled.

The smile always did the—

"No thanks," she turns around and kept stacking books.

What?

"Why not?"

She turns around and looks at me. "Is it hard to believe I'm not in love with you because you're a quarterback," she smirks.

"Ah so you do know who I am," I smirk right back at her.

"Not initially. But it doesn't matter cause I'm not interested."

Ouch. "Can I at least get a good reason other than me being a football player?"

She crosses her arms. "Exactly you're a football player...it's in the name...playa," she laughs. "You play women just like most men but worse because you're used to having them at your disposal. I'm not interested in a relationship anyways."

I crossed my arms and looked at her. It kind of hurt that she thought of me like that. But Id show her differently. "Alright gorgeous. I'll be back tomorrow I guess," I smirk.

"Wha—," I cut her off. "Goodnight ladies."

I looked over and saw her friend yelling at her. I mean it hurt she assumed I was horrible because I'm a football player. But I can tell this is just her defense mechanism.

I don't know what it was about her but, I really needed her in my life. I was certain about that.

I was going to make her mine.

Thank you for Reading!
Vote, comment and share ❤️
Part 2?