Fourth of July

Yn POV

I was sitting at the side of the pool with my feet in the water

I was sitting at the side of the pool with my feet in the water. I had gotten invited to Lil Wayne's Fourth of July party.

People were drinking and dancing and having fun. The only person I knew was my best friend, DaniLeigh.

She was busy talking to Chris Brown about their song though so I didn't want to interrupt. Not to mention me and Chris didn't get along at all.

I was sitting by the water when someone offered me a Drink.

"Why you sitting all alone gorgeous," he asks me while handing me a Mojito.

I take it and smile. "Thank you I— well I don't know anyone except Dani," I blush.

He smiles at me. "My name is Trevor....Trevor Jackson," he smiles. His teeth were gorgeous.

"Your song In My Crocs was pretty dope," I tell him.

He winks. "I hoped so... come in the water," he says. He dives inside and comes out.

"Come swim with me," he touches my thigh. Whew that did something to me.

I slowly submerged myself in the water.

"There you go," he says.

Me and him talked about our lives and what we were doing. I was a model and video vixen. I had been in music videos for people like Beyoncé to Mindless Behavior back in the day. He was telling me about his music career and his love life and stuff.

"Yeah we didn't work out but I'm not gonna give up," he winks at me. I giggle.

I look at my phone and see a text from Dani

Girl someone is looking for you

Who would be looking for me? I look at Trevor.

"Hey Dani is looking for me," I tell him.

He licks his lips. "Can I get your number. I might need you," he tells me.

I give it to him and wave goodbye.

I went out to look for Dani. When I found her, she was talking to Drake.

"YN," she screams. I slowly make my way to her.

"Oh wow," Drake says while smiling at me.

I give him a confused look. "You just look even more beautiful in person," he tells me. I blush really hard.

"Oh hi um— thank you," I smile back.

"Yeah this is Yn I was talking about," she tells Drake.

My jaw drops. "I gotta go but you too have fun," she winks at me. I see her run off to talk to YBN Nahmir.

"Yeah no we were just talking about a collab and music video concept and Dani told me you're a model and you do music videos," he smiles.

I smile like an idiot. "Yeah we—I do," I tell him. I couldn't help but notice I was basically half naked and I didn't even bother to get my cover up. I was starting to get cold.

"Here have my shirt you look cold," he takes off his shirt revealed his six packs.

"Erm— you don't have to," I shyly tell him.

"I'm not gonna let you freeze girl...even if you do look really good," he says looking me up and down.

"Wanna go to the roof," he tells me.

"Oh isn't that VI—," I stop myself. This is Drake of course he's in VIP.

I follow him hand in hand to the roof. I was probably just going to be another hoe he fucked but oh well.

We got there and it was dark. I heard fireworks by drake start to play.

"Awww damn," he says embarrassed. I always wondered how it felt for artists to hear their music everywhere they went.

I laugh. "Nah I like this song. You and Alicia bodied it," I tell him.

All I see is fireworks
Every night it's fireworks

We sat down near the edge of the roof on some chairs and just watched the fireworks.

He just looks at me. I make eye contact with him and look away.

He didn't care and he grabs my face and kisses me. I was surprised because I hadn't been kissed with that type of passion in a long time.

I feel his hands on my lower waist pulling me closer.

Everything felt right but I knew I shouldn't expect too much out of it.

I pull away and look at him. "What was that for?"

He smiles at me. "I don't know shawty you're just doing something to me," he smiles. He pulls me to sit on his lap.

He grabs two Red, White, and Blue Vodka Lemonades and hands me one.

"Happy Fourth Yn," he smiles.

"Happy Fourth Drake," I smile back.

"You can call me Aubrey love. I have a feeling you're going to become important in my life," he smiles.

I playfully roll my eyes.

"You might also wanna check on Dani over there," he points out a drunk Dani who was grinding with Dababy.

"Jesus take the wheel," I mumble going to get her.

Just a short Fourth of July Imagine♥️💙♥️💙

Happy Fourth of July!

Hope you all are doing something fun🥰

New imagines coming through the week though.