Slide (Rated R)

Yn POV

I was sitting in lecture, bored as hell. I wanted to sleep so badly.

Time passed by and finally class was over. I hated college so much.

I was just glad I got to go to school in a different state.

I left class and I feel someone grab my arm.

"Nigga what the hell," I turn around and see Drizzy.

"Ayo you tryna smoke?"

I nod. "Yeah let me go change real quick though," I tell him. "Meet me at my dorm."

He nods and I go to my dorm. My roommate was never there because she was always at her rich boyfriends apartment so I basically had the place to myself.

I put on some leggings with my Jordan 11s and. Tie my hair up. Then I put my glasses on and head out.

I was hella excited. I hadn't smoked weed all week. That was a lot for me son.

I go outside my dorm and outside to see Drizzy. He had been my dealer all of my college experience. We were pretty good friends but it was mostly a transactional relationship.

A lot of people shipped us or already assumed we were dating but, I doubt anything like that would happen.

"You ready?"

I nod and follow him to his car. We drive off campus and we drive around.

This was my late class so it was already pretty dark outside.

"You hungry?"

"I could eat."

He starts laughing and turns into the next exit.

"What's funny?"

"Why you always wearing them glasses?"

"Cause they're cool."

He smirks at me. "You don't wanna let no sucka look you in your eyes, huh? Better show off them eyelashes."

I feel myself blush. Maybe he was just high as hell.

He turns into a 24/7 Chinese restaurant (I wish all food was 24/7 niggas be hungry in the night 😭)

"Here," he lights a small blunt for me to hit real quick.

I take a small hit and pass it back.

"Alright let's go," we get out of the car and go instead.

Now I thought I was getting weed, not fried rice. But I'm not complaining.

"You know what you want?"

I think about it for a minute. "Shrimp fried rice with egg rolls and some lo mein," I nod.

He licks his lips. "Alright bet."

He orders for me and I sit down and he follows me.

"You good?"

"Yup," I nod my head. I was feeling good right now and I only had a little bit of smoke.

Finally he brings our food. Shit smells good as hell and I'm ready to smack.

"Thank you," I smile before I grub. He winks and we eat for a bit in silence until he says something.

"You know," he starts. "I need to talk to you about something."

"What is it?"

He finishes up his food. "I'll tell you in the car."

I finish my food and we head out and sit in the car for a minute.