Just Might (Rated R)

Yn POV

"Fuck where's my bra," I look all over the sheets for my bra and top.

"My bad," Drake shows it to me. The back was all ripped and the lace parts had holes.

"Damn Drake," I laugh. "You ain't have to do that."

"Couldn't help myself," he bites his lip.

"I'll see you later," I say. I walk out his apartment and get to my car. I needed to go home and take a shower. I smelled like sex.

I drove down to my apartment with some Summer Walker playing on the radio.

Drake and I had been hooking up for a while now. We were both really good friends and after I broke up with my boyfriend, I decided I was done with relationships.

I mean what really is the point. Love is a losing game. Maybe I'm just bad at picking niggas but...What do you gain by getting your heart broken by someone you put your all into.

So I just might just be a hoe for now. At least gain something from your relationships so you not left with nothing but a heart break at the end.

After I got home, I took a shower and got ready for work. I was currently working as an intern at my uncle's business.

I got ready for work and called him to let him know I'd be late.

"Hey I'm gonna be late," I yawn.

"Again?"

"My bad Uncle Ron," I tell him. "I'll do better."

"Yeah you will. Make sure you fill out the forms I put on your desk," he hangs up.

I roll my eyes and stop by Starbucks to get a coffee. I really need one with the way I have a headache.

Shortly, I arrived to the office building. I see one of my co-workers Mark. Guess I wasn't the only one who is late.

"Good Morning Yn," he says when he sees me leave my car.

"Hey Mark. How was your weekend?"

"It was eventful...seems as though yours was too," he laughs.

"What?"

"Your neck...covered in hickeys sister," he smirks.

"You have to be fucking kidding me," I groan. "I'll catch you later," I go to the bathroom to figure out this situation.

I didn't wear make up regularly so I had no make up in my bag.

"Fuck," I take my hair out of my bun. I guess I'll have to wear it down somehow?

I fix it to the best of my ability and leave the bathroom and go to my desk. There was a big stack of papers waiting for me.

So excited.

I start getting my work done and my uncle comes in to check on me.

"How are you doing Yn?"

"I'm doing fine. How are you?"

He sighs. "I'm worried about you."

I roll my eyes. My uncle took really good care of me after my parents died when I was eight years old. He's always been looking out for me and wanting the best for me. I went to college so I could work at his company. He wants to me to take over but truly I have no interest in this life.

I went to study all of this for my uncle. I didn't wanna disappoint him. He didn't have any kids so I was technically his only kid and I'm greatful for having him in my life.