Chapter 3- Being a waitress

So heres a mood boards to help set the mood I guess and I added one for the previous chapter thar I ment to post when chapter 2 went up so sorry. Please check it out. This is what I imagine Caitlins style to be like in the 50s

 This is what I imagine Caitlins style to be like in the 50s

Caitlin knew almost immedity that she wasn't fit for the job

She was studying to become a doctor for God's sake she shouldn't be waiting tables and handing out  menus.

Sherry had taken her into town and bought her an outfit to work in as soon as Caitlin told her that her 'fiancè' defiantly wouldn't let her collect her things and that she was too scared to ask for them back.

Caitlin also bought herself a some clothes to sleep in, a dress and a swimming set for when she went to the baths.

She also bought some soap and lavander oil, lotion and moisturizers weren't popular yet so she'd have to make do with the oil.

Along with traning and teaching her the menu her Sherry taught her how to do her hair and make up, she had noticed early on that Caitlin couldn't style her self correctly so she had taught her how to do her hair in one of the most popular styles and she'd taught her how to do her make up like everyone else.

"And you just stick another hair grip in there and your done" the blonde smiled "a lot of people like to stick a pretty hair pin in there hair for a finishing touch, ecspecailly with styles like these, I don't suppose you have any hair pins?"

Caitlin was about to say she didn't but then she remebered the old fashioned clip that was in the coin purse.

"I do actually" she said as she dig around in the purse to try to find it.

She took it out and handed it to sherry.

Sherry turned it around in her palm studying it "it's beautiful, where did you get it?"

"It was a gift"

Sherry smiled and put the clip in Caitlins hair "there" she patted Caitlins shoulder as she looked in the mirror "Your as cute as a button" she complimented