Chapter 1- See you later alligator

Caitlin groaned and hid her head in her pillow. Her neighbours were playing some old song on repeat and it was driving Caitlin crazy.

It was playing over and over and normally she wouldn't complain because the music wasn't that loud but it was driving her crazy.

Earth angel, earth angel
Please be mine
My darling dear
Love you all the time
I'm just a fool
A fool in love with you.

Caitlin grumbled and climbed out of bed and pulled a blanket around her shoulders before storming outside to her next neighbours house and banged on the door.

There was no reply.

She knocked again this time harder and yelled through the door "it's Caitlin from next door, please turn the music off!"

There was still no answer so she went around to the side of the house to look through the window so she could maybe get someone's attention but she couldn't see anyone.

She squinted then frowned.

The house was completely empty. There were no furniture and definitely no people, she knew that the house hadn't been empty for a while but she assumed because she heard the music that maybe someone had finally bought the house.

The music stopped.

Caitlin backed away from the house and went back inside deciding that she was in fact going crazy.

She checked the time before she went to bed it was 11pm Ronnie was supposed to be home by now, Caitlin attended the University down the road she had met Ronnie when she was 20 and they had been together ever since they had moved in together and had talked about getting married and here they were 4 years later.

Ronnie was cheating on her and she hadn't had sex on 3 months.

Things had started to go down hill 6 months after they moved in together now she slept alone, now she just didn't care.

Caitlin loved Ronnie and she didn't see the point in arguing with him, she knew he felt guilty about it because he bought her gifts and cleaned even when it was her turn, besides she suspected it would be over soon affairs never lasted.

Caitlin fell asleep in the middle of her large comfortable king size bed the lyrics of the now familiar song playing in her head.

I fell for you and I knew
The vision of your love-loveliness
I hope and I pray that someday
I'll be the vision of your hap-happiness oh, oh, oh, oh!

The next morning Caitlin rushed to class but her professor to her afternoon class was sick so she went home early to finish her studies and get some house work done when she got home however she heard moaning.

Caitlin paused in her bedroom door deciding to be quiet, she hadn't said anything before now because she didn't think she had to announce herself when she walked into her own house which was supposed to be empty because Ronnie was supposed to be at work.

Caitlin paused in the living room and listened to the embarrassingly loud moans coming from her bedroom.

Not in her bed. That was just wrong. 

Caitlin sighed becuase she really didn't feel like up to an argument with all the screaming and nakedness she was just so tiered, but they were having sex in her bed. She contemplated whether she should wait for the fake moans to stop but in the end she decided against it and just burst in.

There was screaming and on the woman's part but Caitlin let her keep her dignity and looked away while she fled under the covers.

When she looked back at them just so she could see the woman's face she was shocked to see her friend "Eliza?!"