9

Ember's Pov

"Oh wait!" Devan exclaimed he got up and gave me a look to follow him. I did as he told. I turned a corner and felt Devan grab me. He pulled me down the hall a little wya then stopped. His left arm around my waist and his right on the side of my face. He pulled his face towards mine. My back was pressed up against the wall and Devan's body was slammed up Against mine.

"You better not do me anything dirty Ember," he whispered into my ear roughly

I gulped and looked at him. He winked at me then kissed my cheek. We then walked back tpthe room where we were filming. I got into my spot and turned on the camera and let them do what they do. I stated to zone out on what there were saying until Devan kicked my foot. I snapped my head up

"Can you get the plates for round one?" Devan asked

"Oh umm sure," I said embarrassed

I walked to the kitchen and threw an egg and gummy eggs under the two dishes. I then walked them back out to the boys. I set them down in front of them and got back to my spot behind camera. I heard them count down and take the lists off. I was in my phone and not paying attention to them. I just waited until I heard the next round is up. I did however notice Devan keep staring at me.

"Round 7!" Collins yelled obnoxiously

I laughed to myself and got up. I did however decide to do something mean to Devan. I checked the labels before deciding what went to who. I grabbed the plates and went out to the boys.

"Hey you guys?" I questioned

"Yeah?" The both said

"Can I choose which one goes to who?" I asked

"Sure Ember," Collins replied. I smiled and gave one to Devan and the other to Collins. Of corse me being the little devil I am I gave the gummy bell peppers to Collins and the habanero pepper to Devan. I watched as they counted down and then lighted the tray off. I watched as Devan looked up with a smirk and and evil glare in his eyes. I winked at him behind camera and waited for them to eat their food. Collins aye his gummy first and rumbled it in Devan's face. Devan then picked his pepper up with one hand. He put the other one up to his mouth and leaned out of the frame. He then mouthed the words "you're gonna pay little miss princess," he winked and leaned back into the frame. He took a bit out of his pepper and his reaction was priceless.  We finished up the video and shut the camera off.

"Well that was a good video!" Collins exclaimed

"Agreed!" I said

Devan and I were about to leave when Collins called us back

"Hey I'm having a party here Wednesday. You wanna come?" He asked

I looked at Devan and he looked at me.

"Sure," Devan said

"Great it starts at 8. See ya then!" He said wit a quick wave before walking away

"See ya!" Devan called back. We walked out and shut the door behind us. When we got in the car I shut the door and turned to look at Devan. I put my seatbelt on and grabbed the aux cord. I opened iTunes and started playing my playlist of my favorites. The song high hopes by Panic! At the disco started playing g. I put my phone down next to me and looked over at Devan who was driving.

"Hey Dev?" I asked

"Hm?" He replied keeping his eyes on the road

"What did you mean by I'm gonna pay?" I asked

"Oh you'll see," he said with a smug look on his face

"Uh oh," I replied