August 6

August 6, 1999 (N/A)

My clock doesn't work anymore. Last night I was just staring at it, just like every other night, to sleep when it just stopped ticking. I don't remember anything after that because I fell asleep afterwards.

I think it's about seven in the morning but I'm only judging that on the amount of light outside.

I feel good today; Although, I still feel guilty for what happened to Alice and that I wasn't able to help Jed. I hope his parents changed their minds.

I should start to prepare for school.

~End of Log

August 6, 1999 (11:45 AM)

Just finished eating lunch, which was peas and some kind of mushy stuff. It was alright though compared to the lunch last week. Good thing someone complained about the quality of lunches in this school. They changed the menu yesterday but there isn't much of a change. Now no one will barf, or at least less people will.

People here are getting violent. Someone's getting beat up down the hall. I can't see who it is because people are piling up around them. I should go take a look, it might be someone I know.

Great! It's Jed, why do I have troublesome friends?

~End of Log

August 6, 1999 (11:50 AM)

I'm still wondering what got into his head. He just jumps from one bad thing to another. I should try to help him out.

Anyways, After school Jed and I will be going around town. His parents decided not to send him to military school which is why we're celebrating, with ice cream!

~End of Log

August 6, 1999 (4:30 PM)

I love ice cream on a sunny day, specially if it's strawberry. Jed's having chocolate flavored sundae which is nice too but I like fruits more.

I feel amazing here; Sitting here looking up to the sky, observing the clouds move about the blue sky, my our blue sky, my blue sky. Well, that was very repetitive wasn't it. Great! I can't erase it. But still, the sky is beautiful, just if you didn't get it.

Patty was nice enough to give us free ice cream. I like Jed's sister, but not in a way you might be thinking. 

~End of Log

August 6, 1999 (7:00 AM)

Jed and I decided to visit Alice. She looks pristine right now, as if she's not hurt.

The doctor says the she's been stable since last night. The accident actually broke some of her blood vessels and bones in her legs. She needs an operation and a cast for it.

I still feel very guilty inside, I just wouldn't show it. As I see all those machines hooked up to her my guilt started to eat me again.

~End of Log

August 6, 1999 (8:30 PM)

I went home after an hour but Jed stayed behind. He's probably as guilty as me. I saw it in his face.

I'm alone here tonight, Dad went for a last minute business trip just as I arrived and mom left for New York last night. Ugh, looks like it's gonna be a lonely night for me.

~Endo of Log