Ch.3

Ch.3

It took Alexis a couple days before she started to take nudes for Shino on a daily basis. She even started to send them to her during school hiding her phone from her classmates, even Jade. But Shino seemed to enjoy them. She would even tell Alexis how she looked at them in class and how hard she had to resist from moaning which turned Alexis on even more. As she stood at her locker after lunch she noticed Jade coming her way so she quickly pocketed her phone. "Hey Lexi. I was wondering. Do you uh feel like hanging out today after school? I can come over to your place. I'll just tell your parents you're helping me study or something." She shrugs.

Alexis smiles and clears her throat as she nods. "Uh yeah definitely! Um how about well let's see." Alexis starts to mumble to herself. "No practice. Home by four. Eat." She quickly looks up at Jade excitedly. "No! I'll serve you dinner! Come over around 6 I'll have it ready."

Jade chuckles at how excited Alexis is for her to come over and have dinner so she nods with a smile. "Ok that works for me. I'll have to go home and let my brother know where I'll be anyway. Plus I don't wanna bring all my school work with me. I'll see you around 6 Lexi." She says as the bell rings and she heads off to class.

When school is over and Alexis gets home she runs upstairs to her room forgetting to lock the door as she texts Shino back on kik. "Alright Listen here. I didn't wanna do this because you didn't tell me I could but after everything we've been doing on here all day I can't help myself. I need to get off and I wanna use your pictures that yes 🙈 I saved to get myself off."

Jade chuckles when she sees the message the minute she walks in the door. "Alright Alright. Just let me get to my room because I'm gonna need relief too then." She replies. "And yes I'm using the photos you've sent me as well." She adds as she gets to her room and gets undressed since she'll need to shower and change anyway before going to Alexis's.

As soon as Shino gives her the go ahead Alexis starts to touch herself to the pictures she was sent. When she gets to the most recent video of Shino getting herself off and cumming Alexis turns into a whining, whimpering mess, recording the whole thing on her old phone so she could send it to herself, the camera focused on her hand and pussy, for Shino as it was only fair. She moans more and they start to get louder as she slowly slides a finger into her pussy, finger fucking herself as her breathing picks up. It doesn't take long before she starts to cum and squirt all over her fingers and hand moaning Shino's name as she does. When she finishes she turns the recording off and sends it to herself before then sending it to Shino. "Enjoy it 😏." She sent with the video.

As soon as Jade received the video she let out a moan and immediately began to touch herself. "Oh I definitely will." She replies before focusing on her aching pussy.
________________________________
As Alexis lays in bed after Shino told her she had to go she loses track of time in her after orgasm haze. She didn't hear Savannah letting Jade in or hear her walking upstairs. "Hey Lex I'm here. Savannah let-" she stops as she opens the door and is met with a completely naked Alexis laying in her bed. She took a moment to look at her realizing for some reason her nude body looked familiar to Jade, but she quickly shook her head and looked back at Alexis's face when she quickly covered herself.

"Jade! What are you doing here?!" She says before checking the time and groaning. "Ugh I-I gotta get dressed. Just uh just." She tries to figure out where to have Jade wait but as she hears her sister leave out the front door she gets an idea. "Oh! Wait downstairs! I'll be there soon!"

Jade smirks and raises an eyebrow at her but when Alexis glares at her and shoos her away with her hands, making the sheet that was covering her fall, Jade nods and backs out of the room. When Alexis is dressed and comes downstairs Jade smirks at her and clears her throat. "Good to see you dressed Lex." She winks.