CHAPTER 15

"Kane, do not let her jump on the couch." I sighed taking Avery off the sofa. Clark ran by with Jason. Sigh. "What is wrong now?" Kane chuckled going to the crib. Amelia was getting cranky. "Can we go outside mommy, please?" Jason asked using his ice blues on me. The twins came first. My little bundle of joys are turning 12 in a couple of days. My parents will be here by tomorrow and Avery just walked on Neptune's tail. The poor dog ran off. He followed the boys outside. Kane got his wish. A big family and one more on the way. I rubbed my already bloated tummy. Our youngest as three years old.

"Let daddy help you with that." Kane said taking the firewood from me. I sat down. We lived in a big house on a hill and we are living our dream life. I will never forget what happened that night. Kane took the gun from me just in time. I did not get the chance to end my life and looking back at it I can only say I was selfish. Not only to my babies, but to myself and Kane. I was going to give up my life because I thought I had nothing to live for. Avery, now eight, went to the kitchen to help Salien with dinner. "How is my adoring wife doing?" Kane asked getting comfortable. "I am about to blow." I smiled rubbing my belly.

"I know and I can not wait for another little Anderson to join this world." the proud father said moving my hand. I rolled my eyes as he started to rub my baby bump. Still likes things his way and still finds the time to teach me new things. "I love you and for what it is worth, you are getting fat." I said holding his shoulder. He was not getting fat. He still has an amazing body and hair. "I can smell the pheromones. Just say you want to suck my.....So that was when I told Brandon if he did not step down from office I would make him regret it." Kane quickly changed the topic when our little ones came running into the house.

"Clark ate a bug and now he thinks he is going to die. Please tell me we actually did not share the same sack mother. I do not mind if I was adopted, just say I have no real relationship with him." Jason pointed at his twin brother. Clar was in tears and hugging Neptune. "Remeber me boy. Do not lead them to our gold." Clark whimpered. Neptune looked at me. Sorry boy. "You are not going to die Clark. Yes you shared a sack Jason, you can not have a cookie before dinner Avery and Kane Amelia needs her binky." I said without breaking a sweat.

Clark stopped crying and Jason dragged him outside. Avery went back into the kitchen with a frown on her adorable face and Kane got to Amelia just in time. She did not even make a peep. They all have their father's eyes. That is why I have to really put my foot down. Who knows what I would say yes to if they used their charm on me? "Mommy make daddy go wow. How do you do that? I do not even get to react so quickly when I am hunting." Kane looked on in wonder. "I am the mother of four, soon to be five. I have motherhood down pat and if you want to be treated like a good boy you will have to wait until your tiny army is asleep sir." I did not bat an eye.

"I..whoa. I can not believe I doubted you. I see now that my children are in good hands. Lovely, super soft, naturing hands." Kane went on. He kissed my hand and moved up. "Stop." I giggled closing my eyes. "But I can not. I have the most beautiful wife ever and five amazing kids. My life good not be better." Kane said taking my hands. I leaned against him. "You and we love you just as much, probably even more." I whispered enjoying the warm fire that my husband lit. A happy home that will go on for generations to come. I held Kane's large hand. I can not wait for the years to come.