Prolong

DISCLAIMER: This book deals with serious topics such as abuse and mental illness. If you know you can't handle intense stories then please do not read this book. If you are below the legal age of 18, please find your way to another story.  

I gave up on love but he keeps giving it.  Even when I told him that there was no hope for our future; no hope for tomorrow because I am all out of love.

The other guy is a savage; he takes everything from me and leaves nothing behind for me; nothing for me to grow and nothing for me to nurture. 

"You are fighting a loosing battle and I am not patient enough to watch you run around like a headless chicken. It is now or never and I am all for never"

"I am the one doing the loving in this relationship and I say that it is now. This only ends when I want it to. Stop waiting because that day is never going to come. At least  not whilst i am alive and breathing" he backs her up against the wall .

Stormy grey and deep hazel eyes meet. He looks past her eye to her lips then to the pendent burying itself deep in-between her breast. One look and he was battling passion and anger. He wants more than anything to rip that mark off of her and he does.

She gasps when he breaks the mark and tears fall from her eyes like no other.

"No no no no fix it" he holds the necklace away from her  with a bored expression even though he wants to please her. If he wants her then he has to show her everything they can't be together.