IV - Know Thy Youth

Roses are red

Violets are blue

I thought I knew you when I didn't know your youth

Bones grind against each other as she gently rises up in the morning to repeat the routine that is her life. A sense of doom looms over her head like the worst islet to come but she pushes it to the side because daddy has proven himself to be patient and understanding again even though he didn't keep his word of making her cum. She is still a bag of unsatisfied desires.

Her body echoes the pain that she has endured from sleeping on the floor and staying a man as powerful as Harvey. She steps out of the shower and gets dressed in a blue flowery dress that hides everything good about her body along with her stockings and gloves. She sets the table for his breakfast and wakes him up like she always odes with her lips to his penis.

He grips her hair and forces her down on him. She gags like always and the tears beacon for a chance to escape the cages of her eyelids but she fights them.

Daddy doesn't like a sorry fuck

"You get better with time my dear" he pats the back of her head after he is done. The disrespect hits her harder than a slap but she chucks it up to Joy trying to rear her ugly head to get her in trouble.

"Thank you daddy" she perks up

"Russell is coming for the day. I want you to cook a feast and wear the sexy things I bought for you" his brown eyes twinkle with each word that she eats up

He dismisses her after she assures him that she understands what he is saying. She hurriedly goes down to cook everything from beacon, scrambled eggs, oatmeal, and coffee. Not to forget the numerous fruits that she cuts up carefully and sets the table.

\With that done she ascends the stair to put on what he instructed her to wear. This is the only one that she is allowed to show skin and wear anything other than what she usually does. She slips on the silicon body con dress that only reaches her mid thigh.

It is in moments like these that she can easily feel Joy rearing her ugly head to take control. She looks at her body from the curvaceous hips to the fully plumb boobs and the flat stomach. The bell ringing brings her back to planet earth where she is tugging the rest down to hide more skin but abandoned that to answer the door. The day starts normally as Russell and Harvey sit down behind the table to start eating.

Russell has been handsy as usual but that's what daddy likes. She remembers how his hand felt on her skin when he was pumping his essence into her forcefully. Her nails begin to scratch any skin revealed. Making red blotches show up in an attempt to make them loose interest in her.

She lets out a huge breath she didn't even know she was holding when the door bell rings and rushes to answer the door. A white man with the wildest blue eyes stands at the door with glistening white teeth on display. She feels his eyes trailing down her body. He suddenly begins to cough

"Oh dear stay right here" she runs into the kitchen to grab water for the guest

"MaryAnn who is at the door?!" Harvey screams from the dinning room

"It's a strange man daddy" she hurriedly responds to Harvey and rushes off to assist the breathless man.

"My apologies sir" she silently stands back as the strange man drinks the water

"You are one hard woman to track down and now I can see why" he gives her a cheeky smile that makes her face warm up "I'm the man that helped you yesterday at the apple stand..."

"You're the strange man who wouldn't stop touching me" her voice remains below a whisper and she looks everywhere but at the man at her door step

"That's a good first impression to make" he laughs at his own joke making Joy perk up a little "Ivan here at your service" he extends his hand for a handshake to which she responds "May I know your name?"

"What is this deceitful bum doing in my house" Harvey's question has her frozen with her lips still parted

"Blow me Houston" MaryAnn is shocked by the change in tone and body posture as the pissing contest begins

"Don't gotta tell me twice" Harvey points his gun at Ivan "Ay Russ a sissy paid us a visit" Russell immediately pull out his gun as well the moment he locks his sight on Ivan

"I refuse to waste my breath on thing one and thing two" he strolls past them and into the hall towards a still frozen MaryAnn.

"tsk tsk tsk Ivy.. you don't want to do that" Harvey's warning falls on deaf ears as Ivan caresses MaryAnn's now cold cheeks

"How did you end up with dumb and dumber?" Joy responds with a little smile that is immediately killed as Harvey's voice brings back MaryAnn

"Go clean the kitchen MaryAnn" her eyes immediately fall to Ivan's covered feet and to the tiles she recently cleaned.

Ivan stops her in her track and gently places the purse into her hand. "I am happy that we bumped into each other beautiful" he kisses her cheek much to Harvey and Russell's dislike and to Joy's enjoyment and to MaryAnn's disappointment "I see you your around queen"

Joy silently moans from the heat of his breath on her ear. Leaning into his body as he pulls away only to crash from her high when Harvey places the mouth of his gun on her neck.

"Be a good girl and go wait for me in the bedroom" she wastes no time in leaving

"You are not the only person with weapons in your belt" Ivan steps back to reveal a handgun in each hand. He proceeds to point one at each man and simultaneously turns off the safety "Its about time we clear the air now don't you think boys"