VI - I'll Kill You

Roses are red. 

Violets are blue. 

If given the chance I'll kill you 

Silence is the loudest noise. It echoes relentlessly striking like lightening in the midst of a rain storm. Boiling over like a volcano. Burning everything in its path without regret. Combine this element with darkness and you have a weapon far deadlier than a bullet to the heart. 

Mary Ann and Joy have been taking turns with the wheel. Joy panics and screams and demands to be released whilst Mary Ann makes promises to the darkness to be a good girl. A second longer in this hole and a third personality will resurface. Both personalities have lost count of how long they have been submerged in the silence and darkness for and have resulted to pretending that its not real. 

Joy's encounter with the hole has been one that she hope to never relive as she finds darkness and silence to be evil and cold. It coils around her and forces her to face her demons. Only to abandon her into the oblivion that is Mary Ann. 

The door to the hole is suddenly lifted up allowing natural light to flood into every nook and cranny. She spent every second in the dark praying for light and when the light did show up she found herself running away from it.   

"Come here Mary Ann" Harvards gentle words put an end to Joy's time behind the wheel. "Bad girls go into the hole Mary and you are not a bad girl. You had to go in the hole because of the bad man that came here. He is a bad bad man sweetie" 

Mary Ann falls into his arms in tears and he comforts her. Whispering sweet nothing to her whilst telling her of what she has to do if she doesn't want to go into the hole. 

"Because daddy is so nice and cares about you. He will take care of you till you are fully recovered" he carries her bridal style up the stairs to the bath room where he has a warm bath set for her with bubbles, lavender, strawberries, and roses laid out beautifully. 

Mary Ann knew in that very moment that daddy did love her and only wanted what was best for her. 

Daddy is so sweet, kind, patient, and understanding. 

I love daddy

Her body greedily soaks up all the heat in the tub and let her muscles relax like never before. Harvey helps her gets dressed and treats her wounds with great care before cuddling her to sleep. 

Nothing could beat the feeling of being in his arms. Harvard lack of affection causes her to savour every drop of his warmth. Curling into him like she was trying to become a part of him. She wants to be closer to him than his own skin is to his bones. 

A big bulky tall man hovers over the bed. Watching them in disgust and hate. He moves calculatedly to hover over MaryAnn. He caresses her thighs, leaving a trail of wet kisses from her vagina to her lips. Mary Ann's eyes fly open to meet nothing but two soulless eyes. 

She jumps out of bed frightfully with a scream that wakes Harvey from his slumber. She can hear him groaning angrily as she fumbles for the switch. She fails at finding it and drops to her knees. She curls up like she does in the hole. Her arms wrapped around her leg, head tucked between her thighs and her body rocking back and forth. 

"No no come back. Pussy come back" Harvey reaches out the dark for his lost dream "Lord help me. I am about to kill a bitch" he uses the switch by his night stand to turn on the lights

"I'll be a good girl. I promise to be a good girl...Stop making promises on our behalf and get the fuck out of here" Joy cuts into Mary Ann's pity speech angrily to which she retaliates "bad girls go into the hole. Daddy said I am not a bad girl" Harvey speaks before Joy can.

"You woke me up from my sleep for this Mary. Get back into the bed. No, take off your clothes before getting in. If you won't let me have sex in my dreams then I might as well get in while we are both awake" Joy hesitates but Mary Ann jumps at the request