V - Show Bruises

Roses are red

Violets are blue

The colour purple shows your bruise

"You need to get to stepping bitch" Russell turns off his safety as well making Ivan's lips move into a smirk the longer he stares at the barrel of both guns

"I love having a dick but there is just something about those things that don't sit well with me. They stand up all confident ready to defeat the opponent but with one hard tug, punch or push in the wrong direction they fall flat like the Berlin wall. Utterly disappointing of course not as much as what I'm staring at"

"I won't say it again. Get to stepping motherfucker" Russell fires at the nearest wall "The next one is saved for your head"

"Please don't do me any favours. Aim for the asshole cause that's where my bullets going. I'm not a wasteful bitch" he winks at them and walks to the door "Oh and please do tell my queen that her king is on his way"

With those last words, Ivan returns the same way he came and out the door. Russell starts pacing the living room like a caged animal

"How the hell did you let that swine hoe meet a man like Ivan Fernandez? Now we gon die at the hands of that stuck up bitch?" he realizes that Harvey is still frozen in spot with his gun pointed where Ivan was standing "Snap out of it fool" he slaps the back of his head bringing him back to consciousness

"Are you crazy Russ? I would have shot your black ass if I didn't have the safety on" he pushes Russel back

"Well damn you had it on. So what we gon do about the target your bitch got on our backs" he dramatically plops down onto the couch

"I mean I don't know. We gotta tell boss"

"What he gon do? Tell his boss?" he sarcastically says

"Well bring a better option if you got one"

"I ain't got one now but I need to spend some time in my home to think about all this shit. I ain't sign up for this. Se ya later man and control your pussy"

Harvey remains downstairs to think after he leaves before finally taking the steps one at a time to his 'pussy' making sure that the sound of his step resonates to scare her more. He opens the door to find MaryAnn standing as straight as a pole with her sight locked on his bed.

Mary Ann quickly stretches out he hand to break her fall when she is pushed. Protecting her chest area but her head slams into the wooden floors. The same floors she cleaned with a toothbrush.

"I'm sorry daddy. I didn't know he had my purse" she pleads with everything she has left as the feeling of the demons in the hole beacon to her to come find them.

B.A.N.G

Harvey's belt buckle tears through the material of her back. A scream tears through her throat scaring her own self. This continued till blood, cuts, and bruises covered every inch of her backside. The pain tears at her till she feels the very essence of her soul departing from her.

"You don't listen and now look at what you made me do Mary! I give you everything you want and this is what I get for payback huh. You using that dry pussy of yours to get men like Ivan. Who gave you the right to let him fuck my pussy. I own that ass" He tears trough what is left of her clothes and panties, turns her over and without further thought plunges his dick into her vagina.

Harvey is relentless as he forces himself on her. She is a bloody mess by the time he is done and laying still on the floor. Harvey has succeeded in drawing her of all her strength.

"I told you to go straight to the market and come home. Do not talk to anyone or draw attention to yourself and you managed to come home with none other than Ivan. Are you crazy woman? I don't know why i even tolerate this shit!" he pulls her up to face to face.

He angrily drags her body into the shower and blast her blood covered body with freezing cold water that would have had her screaming in pain if she wasn't so weakened. The tears just pool out of her eyes.

Harvey ignores her timid pleas for help and proceeds to carry her naked body to the place she fears the most. The place where the demons reside. You never come out whole after going in there. Your sanity is chipped away one piece at a time for him to reconstruct.

Harvey lowers her into the hole and with the little strength she has left she clings onto his shirt

"Harvey...daddy please" Joy and Mary Ann join forces to plead with him. "I'll be a good girl daddy. I promise..."

Harvey places his hand on her cheek lovingly "You have to understand why I'm doing this honey. You have to be punished for being a bad girl. I love you"