VII - Burning

Roses are red

Violets are blue

You set me on fire and I'll burn you to ashes

1 MONTH LATER

Harvey's hands crawl over the lady's body with great care. He carves every inch of skin with precision as she smiles at something he had said. She raises her body off the bed to kiss him mid laugh. He runs his hand through her hair and marks his territory around her neck. She rolls her body away from his along with the sheets.

Words are passed through the pair but silence remains precedent. The same bedroom that she has grown to detest with every fiber of her being looks unrecognizable. Rose petals spread on the floor and the light set on low to set a sensual atmosphere. The red linen sheets glisten like a call to her. She stands back and watches on as Harvey straddles her back.

With one flick of his hand warm oil trails down her back intricately. His hand massages ever nook and cranny. He leans over to kiss her cheek. She smiles at the gesture and rubs her her ass against his shorts. He responds by gripping her ass and biting her right shoulder. Laughter suddenly echoes in the room. Harvey pulls the girl back into his chest whilst tickling her

"Say you love me" he says to the girl in his arms

"Ahh ok-okay. Harvey you love me" a sinister smile stays on her lips as she waits for his next move

"Whoa okay then" he resumes tickling her senseless. Enjoying the feel of her writhing in his arms restlessly "Say Harvey I love you"

She shakes her head from side to side whilst laughing. Grips her stomach from the pain of laughing

"I_stop!!" she gasps

"I won't stop so say it. I l-o-v-e y-o-u" his attack on her body become worse making her double over in pain and pleasure whilst breathlessly burying her face in the pillow to muffle her declaration. "I didn't hear you"

Harvey stops his attack to lift her up "I love you Harvey"

Mary Ann jumps from another vision from Joy. According to Mary Ann this is only a trick from Joy to get her to let go of her control. Without Joy being around it has been easy for MaryAnn to be a good girl but she hasn't been sleeping lately.

One looses control of their body when they are unconscious. Something that has to be avoided completely in her situation if she want to stay in charge. Joy will try to run and get them in trouble. With this in mind MaryAnn has been drinking coffee religiously and has been keeping daddy pleased with her service.

Joy is always harassing her with these images that can't be real because Harvey is not like that. He hates roses and does not like red bed covers and he prefers for the lights to be off when they are together because he said that she is disgusting to look at.

"MaryAnn come here right this moment!!" her legs immediately carry her to the bedroom where Harvey is standing with new clothes in his hands "come closer I don't bite" his million dollar smile is full blown as he almost bounces from one leg to the other. 

His excitement rubs off on MaryAnn creating bubbles inside her tummy. She bounces to him "What is it daddy?" 

"You have been such a good girl" he extends the clothes to her "Daddy is taking you out today" a shrill laughter emits from her as she hugs him with all her might. Which compare to that of any twenty four year old is weak 

Without wasting a second, she finds herself in the bathroom getting ready for her special date with daddy. Pushing to the back of her mind, all thoughts of the second personality stuck in her body. But one look at the lingerie picked and she knew who they belonged to 

All the thoughts in the world could never change the fact that tonight all he needed was Joy.