Childish

We arrived in Spain late at night, the boys were all hyper whilest me and Lou dragged ourselves off the bus sleepily.

"Wake up Pix! We're gonna keep you's awake all night! We're too buzzed for this!", Michael punched my arm playfully making me groan.

"You better fucking not", I moaned, letting my eyes shut gently as we walked to the door of the hotel.

"Oooh!", Michael cooed childishly laughing at me.

Before I could thump him, he swung my over his shoulder, letting my head dangle at the back of him, my hands wailing and punching his back whilest I screamed.

"Michael! You dick! Put me down!", I screeched.

He laughed at me, loving the reaction he was getting at how annoyed I was.

"Micahel!!", I yelled as I kicked my legs, trying to swing them round to his face but failing terribly.

The boys laughed at me and refused to help.

"Pleasee!", I begged feeling restless now.

"If you say 'Michael is the sexiest beast on earth'", he told me, stopping in his tracks.

"Michael is the sexiest beast on earth", I sighed.

"Why thank you", Michael said as he put me down gently, poking my cheeks softly before he messed up my hair.

"How come I'm not the sexiest beast on earth?", Calum whined childishly as he nudged my elbow.

"Because I am!", Michael called back as he strode ahead of us, catching up with the sleepy Lou who wanted to snuggle down into bed.

"Because Michael is", I joked back to Calum, winking at him.

Calum pouted and picked me up, again throwing me over his shoulder like Michael did, chuckling as he did so.

"I actually hate you guys so fucking much", I sighed as Luke and Ashton laughed uncontrollably.

"No you don't!", Luke said between giggles.

I stuck my middle finger up at him before pounding my fists on Calum's back.

"Hey! That hurts!", he whined.

"Good! Fucking let me down!", I replied, continuing to hit him.

"Not until you admit that really, I'M the sexiest beast on earth, not Michael!", he said in amusment.

"Calum is the sexiest beast on earth, not Michael!", I shouted, giving Calum one last punch with all my strength.

"Ow!", he laughed, putting me down.

I rolled my eyes at him as I sorted out my mess of hair. Calum stood facing me, a smile across his face.

"Why are you smiling like that?", I asked frowning, sweeping my fringe to the side it was meant to be on.

"Because your so fucking beautiful", he whispered.

The rest of the boys were already checking into the hotel. Calum looked down at me again, he cupped my face in his hands and pushed his lips into mine. Quickly and rushed, he kissed me softly, letting our tounges become entagled as he kept my face in his hands.

"God, your too damn beautiful", he said in a hushed tone as he pulled away.

"Shut up", I replied back giggling.

Okay, sorry its short and i haven't updated! I will find the time soon and there will be more chapters! Just stay with me my beauties <3