Flashback

"Michael. No", I told him sternly.

"Why not..", he whined.

"Because! I don't want to be hungover tomorrow! And Lou will get us in hell!", I told him in a high-pitched voice.

We had been at the hotel for an hour now and Lou had fallen asleep as soon as she got into bed. We were all sharing a room and the stage crew and the boys manager where in different rooms downstairs. Michael had the crazy idea that we all try some Spanish alacahol seeing as there was a bar downstairs and we were all legal. I disagreed with the idea though, mostly because I didn't want to end up doing anything stupid that I would regret, but also because I know Lou would snitch on me.

"Lou won't tell!", Michael argued back.

"Yes she fucking will!", I told him losing my temper slightly.

"Pleaseeee..", Luke moaned, pouting out his lip adorably.

Calum gave me puppy eyes and Michael knelt on the floor with his hands in a begging motion. I let out a sigh, knowing they had won and nodded my head.

"Whoop whoop!", Calum cheered with a smile.

"Shh!", I whispered, looking over to Lou who was beginning to snore now.

Michael went to get his wallet whilest Ashton went with him. Calum and Luke stayed behind with me, flumping down on my bed and lying next to me with their goggling eyes.

"We can play truth or dare", Luke chuckled, winking at Calum.

"Aw yeah!", Calum bit his lip excitedly.

I must admit, Luke's wink and Calum biting his lip was a huge turn on.

"You excited?", Calum nudged me, looking up at me as I stared at the ceiling.

"I don't wanna get into trouble!", I sighed.

"Ya won't! We'll keep any eye on you anyway", Luke said reassuringly.

"Yeah and we can find out all your dirty secrets", Calum said jokingly as he wiggled his eyebrows.

I punched him as we all laughed.

"Right, I'm off to get food", he sprung up, leaving me and Luke snuggled up in the bed.

We nodded and watched him as he left the door, closing it gently.

"Come here", Luke whispered, holding his arms out.

I shuffled towards him and curled up in his arms, my head against his chest and our legs entangled. His arms wrapped around me as his hands wandered around my body, stroking me softly, making me sleepy.

"I'm glad you came on this tour", Luke sighed, nuzzling into my face as I looked up.

"Me too", I replied back.

As I stared into his bright eyes I couldn't help myself. This time it was me colliding into him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him roughly, wanting to be quick before the boys got back. I felt his fingers search around my body, rubbing at my hips and my thighs, squeezing at my breasts lightly. I shuddered when all of a sudden, the flashbacks came again. I tried to blink them out as our kissing got deeper but I couldn't help but gasp for air as I pushed myself away before his hands wandered around my inner thigh.

"What's wrong?", he asked scared.

I shook my head as a small tear slipped out of my eye and ran down my cheek, dropping onto the bed covers.

"I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable!", Luke panicked.

I could tell he wanted to hug me but was scared in case it was too much for me.

"It's fine.. I-I just.. I dunno. Flashbacks", I stuttered out.

"Pixie, I'm so sorry.", he mumbled out, sympathy flashed across his face.

"Don't worry about it. They're bound to happen, I just have to learn to cope with them", I gave him a half smile as I looked up at him.

"Sorry", he said again.

"Shut up", I replied as I nudged into him, wrapping my arms around his waist tightly, my signal for him to cuddle me.

He nuzzled into me and held me tightly, no one spoke and all you could hear was the thudding of our hearts and our steady breathing that could be mistaken for one.