Married

Next night,

Preeta was sitting on bed in her bridal lehenga. One day and her life was changed to an unimaginable extent.

She got to know about Prithvi's death and her father pushed her into another marriage.

Flashback

Preeta(crying) : Papa aap hosh mein toh h... Prithvi ko gye ek din bhi nhi hua... Aur aapne meri shaadi tay krdi... Aur vo bhi kal ki kal...

Raghuveer: Mujhe kuch nhi sun na.. Vse bhi prithvi tere liye sahi nhi tha... Teri shaadi ho rhi h.. Kal Karan ke saath...

Preeta ran to her room in tears.

Flashback ends..

Preeta listened the sound of door opening. She was scared, nervous. She started rubbing her hands in nervousness.

Karan saw her. She was the most beautiful bride in this whole wide world and now, she is his wife. She is Mrs. Preeta Karan Luthra.

He knew that he didn't deserve her but still, he cannot risk her again. She is too precious for him. He cannot afford to lose her.

A tear escaped her eye. She was ready. She was ready to be an unwanted, forced relation yet again and expected the same kind of hurt, pain and torture. Prithvi killed all the hopes in her of getting a better future.

She tightly clutched the bedsheet waiting for him to make a move towards another death for her.

Karan : Move...

Preeta turned towards him.

Karan: Mne kaha move.. Thodi si udhar ho jao...

Preeta: Okay...

And she moved to the other side of the bed.

Karan sat on his side. Preeta was confused seeing his behaviour.

He laid down on bed.

Preeta was shocked. He didn't do anything. She was safe.

She also laid down to her side bit confused and happy.

Karan(turning to her side) : I think hume so jaana chahiye...

Preeta immediately cursed her luck for thinking so fast. He wanted her to sleep. What was his meaning?

Preeta: Matlab...

Karan(closing his eyes) : Mtlb so jao...

Preeta: Thik h...

She closed her eyes.

Karan(gulping) : Ek baat puchu...

Preeta : Boliye...

Karan: Can I hug you?

Preeta was shocked. She didn't onow how to react.

Seeing the confusion on her face,

Karan(turning to other side) : Its okay...tum so jao.. Change krna ho toh kapde cupboard mein h...

A tear escaped his eye. She was scared of him. The mere thought of this thing was a horrible experience for him.

Preeta slept soon because of medicines. He covered her properly with duvet.

Karan: I will never let anything bad happen to you... Never.. Never again...

Preeta was panting in her sleep. He knew about her nightmares.

Karan (pressing her forehead) : Kuch nhi hoga... Everything is fine.. Kuch bhi nhi...

She calmed down a bit.

Karan wiped his tears.

Karan: Ab koi aanson nhi... Tum safe ho... Mere saath ho.. Mere liye vohi bahut h.. Tumhari khushi se badhkar kuch nhi...

He saw her face. Only he knew how badly he wanted to hug her, to feel her in his embrace but he can't. He won't unless she allows him to do so.

He slept looking at her.

Next morning,

Preeta woke up to see Karan not in the bed.

She tried to get up but Karan entered.

Karan: Good morning...

Preeta: Good morning... Aap rukiye.. Main nashta leke aati hu... Sorry late hogya..

She tried to get up but Karan signed no.

Karan: Tum yahi rho.. Tumhe kuch krne ki zarurat nhi h... Maria h.. Vo sb kaam krdegi... Tumhe kuch chahiye toh tum use ya mujhe kh skti ho... Yeh tumhara ghar h... Tum jo chahe kr skti ho yaha...

Preeta was shocked at his statements. In her marriage, she has only faced abuses, pain and here, he is treating her like a princess.

Karan sat beside her.

Karan(giving her capsule) : Tumhari subah ki davai...

Preeta(confused) : Aapko kse pta...

Karan: Pati hu tumhara ab.. U re Mrs. Preeta karan luthra now..Tumhara khyal rkhna farz h mera... (in mind) aur jeene ki wajah bhi...

Preeta took the medicine from him and gulped it down.

Karan : Very good.. Tumhe koi kaam ho...toh mujhe.. (giving her phone) iss phone se ek call krdena... Aur haa bahar kuch bodyguards h... Unke bina kahi mt jaana.. Aur mujhe bina bataye bhi...

Preeta: Par aap yeh sb kyun kr rhe h... Bodyguards ki kya zarurat h...

Karan: Zarurat h tbhi kr rha hu... Ho ske toh mujh pr bharosa krna...

Preeta smiled bitterly. Karan felt an ache in his heart.

Precap

I will heal her

*******

Do leave reviews 😊❤️