Attacked

Next morning,

Preeta woke up and started looking for Karan. She sighed.

Preeta: Bahar gye hue h.. Bhul gyi tu...

She picked up her phone from bed.

Preeta : Call kru..Abhi so rhe hoge vse..Par..hmesha mujhse pehle jag jaate h...

She was confused.

Somebody entered the farmhouse. He grabbed the neck of guard and slit his throat with knife. He did the same with all though it was difficult but he made it.

Maria was cooking in kitchen.

Karan called Preeta. She immediately picked it up.

He was not sad that she didn't call him. He knew she had made a shell around herself which was not letting her come out but the speed with which his call was received made him smile. She wanted to call him. This thing mattered. Every little thing related to her matters to him.

Karan(smilingly) : Good morning...

Preeta : Good morning...

Karan: Main bas jet ke paas hi hu... Socha tumhe call krlu.. I will be there in an hour or two...

Preeta: Okay.. I will wait for u...

Karan smiled.

Karan: Aur kuch kehna h...

Preeta: Nhi.. Vo...

And the lights went off. The phone fell from her hand. Her hands started trembling.

Karan (confused) : Hello... Hello.. Preeta..

Preeta tried to look for phone in darkness but was unable to. The phone disconnected making Karan more tensed.

Karan(tensed) : Yeh achanak se phone kse kat gya...

He tried calling his guards and Maria one by one.

Preeta was shaking in fear.

Preeta(gulping) : Maria... Maria.. Kaha h aap...

She somehow stood up still scared and went downstairs. The hall was also dark but because of daytime, there was dim lights.

For the first time, she was cursing something in this house which was not less than a palace for her. If the curtains were not there, the house could have sufficient light but there were curtains in every corner.

Preeta(scared) : Maria...

She was about to move but saw someone moving with a knife.

She hid behind the sofa and kept her hands on her mouth to control her sobs.

Preeta(in mind): Yeh kon h... Aur yaha kya kr rhe h..

She was damn scared.

Somebody(intimidating) : Preeta... Kaha ho tum....

She was shocked. He has come for her but why? She wanted to run but where to run? He was looking for her in the entire hall.

After multiple tries, hearing no response, Karan knew something was wrong. He threw the phone on ground in anger.

Karan: What the hell.. Na maria na guards.. Koi phone pick nhi kr rha h.. Preeta ne bhi achanak se phone kaat diya...Something is wrong... I have to go...

He immediately sat in his jet and asked pilot to immediately fly off. It was an emergency. Her life and his everything was on stake.

Karan: Don't worry babydoll.. Main aa rha hu... Kuch nhi hoga... I am coming...

Preeta(in mind) : Karan.. Please aajayiye... Please...

She crawled to kitchen hiding from the person who was looking for her near the sofas.

Preeta sighed entering the kitchen but what she saw next was more terrifying.

Maria's body was lying there in pool of blood.

She kept her hand on her mouth again to control her shout.

She started moving back but stopped when her back hit something. Feeling somebody's breath on her neck, she knew it was the same guy who was looking for her.

She pushed him with all the courage and force she had and ran from there. Person ran behind her.

Lamp fell from her hand while running whose broken pieces hurt her foot but she didn't stop. She was running to save her.

She fell down. Person smirked and held her leg. She was still trying to crawl but the person twisted her leg.

She shouted in pain and closed her eyes.

Karan's face came in front of her eyes.

Karan: Chahe main dikhu ya nhi... Main hoon... Hmesha... Tumhare saath.. Tumhare paas...

Preeta opened her eyes and kicked the person. He left her leg.

She gathered all her courage, stood up with her leg paining and started running.

She ran towards the basement and locked it from inside.

She was breathing heavily.

She sat down on floor unable to bear the pain in her leg.

Karan got off the jet and ran towards the car.

He started driving when he got a call. He put it on speaker thinking it to be from farmhouse.

Karan(panicking): Hello... Preeta...

Guru(laughing) : Kya hua Karan.. Badi jaldi aa gaye.. Aur badi tension mein lag rhe ho...

Karan(angry) : Aap... Aapne mujhe phir call kiya... Kahi aap ne hi toh...

He understood everything.

Guru: Tum ne meri baat na maan kr bahut galat kia...

Karan (angry) : Trust me... I swear on her... Agar aapka in sb mein koi bhi haath mein h na... Toh main aapko chodunga nhi... Use kuch hua na..

Guru: Kuch hone ke liye toh vo abhi tk zinda bhi nhi hogi...

Karan(angry) : Kuch nhi hua h use... Aur agar kuch bhi hua h... Toh aap apna countdown shuru kr dijiye.. Uski shareer ke upar ek kharooch bhi agar aayi hogi toh aap ka sb khtm krdunga main...

Guru(smirking): She is finished... And because of you...

Karan didn't reply as he reached the house and ran inside.

Precap..

Angry Karan

******
Do leave reviews❤️