Accompany Me

Next morning,

Karan woke up first as usual and saw her fingers entangled with his. She was so close to him as his wife.He never wanted her though the feeling would be overwhelming to him but he has always wished for her happiness no matter its with him or without him.

He didn't want to take his hand back from her. He just turned to her side and started admiring her cute face.

Karan(in mind) : I wish kii tum hmesha khush rho.. Safe rho... I love u babydoll and your happiness is the first and last thing I have ever wished and I will ever wish...

He closed his eyes.

Karan: I love u...

Preeta opened her eyes and saw him. Karan smiled.

Preeta: Good morning..

Karan: Good morning....

Doorbell rang.

Karan: Main dekhta hu... Maria chutti pr h aaj...

Preeta: Aap rukiye.. Main dekhti hu...

But Karan stood up and moved towards the gate.

He checked the knife in his pocket.

He carefully opened the door and was shocked seeing him.

Karan(shocked) : William tum...

William: Surprise Karan...

Karan: Surprise nhi shock h.. Thoda aur suspense banate toh chot lgti... Vo bhi bure wali...

William: Pehle side hatt... Inhe andar laane de...

Karan: Layiye...

Preeta came downstairs and was shocked seeing a small mandir in hall with Ganpati's idol.

Preeta(shocked) : Yeh murti... Kal toh yaha nhi thi....

Karan : Kal mandir dhund rhi thi na tum ghar mein...

Preeta: Aapko kse pta...

Karan(smilingly) : Bas pta h... And I am sorry.. Iss ghar mein mandir nhi tha... Par ab h... Khush ho na tum...

Preeta : Bahut khush...

She covered her head with dupatta and lightened the diya in front of the idol.

Karan was smilingly seeing her.

Preeta came towards him.

Preeta: Vse iss ghar mein mandir kyun nhi tha...

Karan: Kyunki un pr vishwas nhi tha...

Preeta's face fell.

Karan(seeing her) : Par ab h... Vishwas bhi h... Yakeen bhi aur umeed bhi...

Preeta saw William.

She went inside without saying anything.

William and Karan were confused.

Karan: Ek min ruko...

Karan went behind her. She was in kitchen.

Karan: Tum vaha se aise chli kyun aayi...

Preeta: Agar aapko bura laga toh maaf krdijiyega... Vo aapke dost vaha the.. Mujhe pta nhi tha.. Nhi toh main vaha nhi aati...

Karan(confused) : Par kyun...

Preeta: Kyunki aap mere pati h.. Aapke alava aise kisi aur ke saamne...

Karan was stunned.

Karan: Hey.. Preeta... Tum koi cheej nhi ho... Jo meri hogyi h.. Toh meri har baat maanegi... Tumhari marzi h... Agar tum kisi ke saath comfortable nhi.. Toh yeh tum pr depend krta h...Sirf isliye kii main tumhara pati hu.. Tumhe kisi se chupne ki zarurat nhi...