Smiling

Karan woke up due to the sun rays disturbing his peaceful sleep. He looked at her sleeping at his chest over him. He smiled and kissed her forehead.

Preeta woke up and looked at him smiling at her.

Preeta(slowly blinking her eyes) : Good morning...

Karan : Good morning babydoll..

Preeta smiled and kissed his cheek.

Karan smiled.

Karan(caressing her hair) : Sab ek khubsurat sapne jaisa lg rha h.. Main aankhen kholunga toh tut jayega..

Preeta smiled and kissed his eyes. He looked at her.

Preeta(smilingly) : Khol li aankhen... Nhi tuta na...Nhi tutega...Zindagi mein kabhi bhi kahi bhi.. Main dikhu ya nhi... Main hu... Aapke saath... Aapke paas...

Karan smiled at her.

Karan: Chahe main dikhu ya nhi... Main hu... Hmesha tumhare saath... Tumhare paas...

Karan: Acha ji.. Meri baat mujhi pr..

Preeta: Ha.. Kyunki yeh baat sach h...Jaise aap hmesha mere saath h...Vse main bhi hmesha aapke saath hu..

She kissed him near his heart.

Preeta : Yaha... Aapke dil mein...

Karan: Yaha toh hmesha se hi tum ho...

Preeta smiled and kissed his lips softly. She broke.

Preeta tried to get up but Karan wasn't letting her go.

Preeta: Kya h.. Jaane dijiye na..

Karan: Nhi... Aise hi theek h..

Preeta started tickling him.

Karan(laughing) : Preeta.. Stop...

His laugh was echoing in the entire house.

Preeta(smilingly) : Aur tang kijiye...

She took the blanket and ran to washroom.

Karan: Cheating...

Preeta(shouting): I love u...

Karan (smilingly) : love u too...

Preeta freshen up and looked at herself in mirror. She was complete now. She smiled and applied the sindur.

She came out of the washroom only to be lifted by two strong arms on her waist.

Karan twirled her in his arms. Preeta smiled.

He placed her feet on his.

Preeta smiled.

Karan :

Aankhon mein teri...
Ajab si ajab si adaayen h..

Preeta unzipped the bag and passed him the clothes. He were placing them in the cupboard. Preeta picked up her saree and looked at him naughtily.

Aankhon mein teri..
Ajab si ajab si adaayen h..

He was arranging the stuff when preeta covered his head with saree from back. He turned and glared her.

Preeta: Haye.. Itne sundar toh aap aaj se pehle kabhi nhi lage...

Karan glared her. She burst out laughing.

Dil ko bana de jo patang..
Saansen.. Yeh teri hi vo hawayen h..

Karan : Ruko tum toh...

Preeta started running. Karan ran behind her.

Preeta: Nhi pakad payege...

Karan : Mujhe challenge.. Dekho tum bas..

Preeta hit him with pillow. He also picked another. The room was filled with their laughter and feathers.

Karan pulled Preeta through waist and removed the feathers off her hair. She smiled. He tucked her hair. Both leaned and shared a deep kiss.

Aayi aisi raat hai jo..
Bahut khushnaseeb h..

Preeran were sitting on terrace with Preeta in Karan's lap sharing one blanket feeling the cold breeze near the sea shore.

Preeta took a sip of her coffee. Karan patted her shoulder. She turned. Karan took a sip. She glared him.

Karan shrugged his shoulders.

Chahe jise dur se duniya..
Jo mere kareeb h..

She smiled and hugged him. He kissed her forehead.

Preeta: Arre itna lamba toh dulhan ghungat nhi krti.. Jitna tum ne kr rkha h...

Karan giggled remembering their first meet. It was a memory he will cherish forever not even they, its only his memory always in his heart.

Preeta looked at him confused. He signed nothing.

Both slept in each other's embrace.

Days started passing. They were happy in their own little world. On the other side, Guru was continously searching for them.

Guru: Kya mtlb gayaab hogye... Mil nhi rhe.... Dhundo unhe... I want Karan.... Preeta aur Karan jahaan bhi h... Unka pta lagao...

He cut the call angrily.

Guru: Get him too...Bahut galat kia tum dono ne bhaag ke.. Karan na chahte hue bhi ab main vo kruga.. Ek dusre ke liye ek dusre ke saath bhaage ho na... Main tum dono ko hmesha ke liye juda krdunga.. Hmesha.. Hmesha ke liye..

Screen freezes on Preeran hug and Guru's angry face.

Precap

One month leap

*******

3 parts left😂😂😂

Climax up...

Do leave reviews 😍😍😍😍😍❤️❤️❤️