sequel

this is old and not proof read, plz don't come at me. someone asked me to post so here it is LMAO

It's like 12 am, I'm lying in my sleeping bag around the campfire.

It's me, y/n. but in the future, I realize that, sorry I haven't checked in.

Jessie, James, Meowth and I are in the orange islands.

Brock has left the kid's group, and now a new guy is with them, a black haired guy named Tracey.

You're probably wondering about James and I.

We're doing great! Sure we still fight and all, but we're happy. And nothing can separate us.

We're camping out on an island the twerps are staying on, exept we're on the beach.

It's so beautiful, the night sky. I fall asleep to the gentle sound of the waves crashing against the beach.

*Morning 👊🤠*

I roll over on my side, feeling something pressing against my back.

I struggle to roll over from the firm grip around my waist, and I'm met with a face inches from mine.

James's hot breath flows over my face, making me super hot.

I push against his chest to get him off me, but he's knocked out. I roll my eyes and let him spoon me.

It's nice though. I like feeling of his body embracing mine as we sleep.

I turn back around and lace my arms around his neck and almost fall back asleep, but still being kept from my slumber because of the heat.

*Laterrr*

I'm shocked awake by something splashing over my body, encasing me in water.

I splutter as I sit up, inching backwards.

I look up, seeing the ocean in front of me, throwing waves in attempt to spread water onto the earth, but only being pulled back into the depths.

I look up, confusion written all over my face and see water covering me.

I see Meowth and Jessie standing over me, a pissed expression.

"What the heck?!" I shout, scrambling in the wet sand to get to my feet.

"You wouldn't wake up." Jessie shrugs, her arms behind her head in a cool fashion.

"I'll get you back." I mumble and brush by them, over to our camp. James is putting away his sleeping bag, and I stand over him, making him look up.

"You just let them drag me into the ocean?" I question, trying not to scream.

"Well I mean, you didn't wake up..." He gives me a close eyed smile, with a nervous tone.

"You're lucky I love you, or you'd be blasting off for sure." I plop down next to him in the sand, holding my head in my hands.

"Don't be mad, we still have to catch Pikachu." He says, taking my hand into his while he pulls the sleeping  bag string with the other.

Just by his touch I'm calmed from my simmering anger, making me in a better mood than before.

I hate the way he can make me melt just by his touch.

It's actually pretty magical, his touch. I don't even know what it would be like if he touched my more 'intimate' locations.

The thought sends a shiver down my spine.

I pull myself from my thoughts and pack my sleeping bag and such, then we go to the place the twerp's place to wait.

"Prepare for trouble!" Jessie says, jumping down from the tree we've been stalking them in.

"And make it triple." James and I recite at the same time, jumping down next to Jess.

"To protect the world from deviation!" Jessie and I recite together.

"To unite all people's within our nation." James says.

We give them the rest of the motto, before striking a pose.

"Now hand over that Pikachu!" Jessie commands.

"No way!" Ash balls his fists.

"Fight me for it." I say coolly, pulling my most trusted Pokemon, Flareon out.

That's right, Eevee evolved. Well, I made it evolve. But she wanted to, so now I have a Flareon.

I also caught a Vulpix in the meantime, and growly evolved into Arcanine. Also by a fire stone.

Abra is now Kadabra, and charmander is still charmander.

"Go Flareon!" I shout.

"Go Pikachu!" Ash commands, and Pikachu runs out in front of him defensively.

"Flareon use double edge!" Flareon attacks Pikachu, hitting it before he can jump out of the way.

"Pikachu, thunder shock!" Ash commands. Flareon dodges, and hits pikachu back into ash with a fire attack.

"Give up?" I raise my eyebrow truimphantly.

"Not on my watch!" Misty throws out her starmie. I don't have time for this.

I roll my eyes and recall Flareon, seeing that meowth has already nabbed pikachu.

My teammates take off in the opposite direction, so I look back to the group.

"Bye." I then yeet myself away, not so much running but tripping towards the beach.

"We did it!!!" All three of them jump for joy as I climb into the magikarp submarine.

"Hurry up before they catch us!" I hiss at them in a whisper.

"Right!" They jump in behind me, as the three come running onto the beach.

"Let's go!" We peddle like crazy, until we finally get out into deeper water.

Pikachu shocks the rubber bag, but it does nothing.

He's already exhausted from battle, so there's no way he could burst out.

"We finally captured it!" Jessie shouts.

"Good job Meowth!" I say, lifting my feet from the peddles.

"Let's just get 'em back to the boss before the twerps catch us." Meowth says, taking over the peddling job.

We take turns peddling, one day Meowth will do it, then I will.

I sit with my back against the wall of the metal fish, letting a relaxing sigh expel all the air from my lungs.

"Finally we caught him." I smile to myself.

"Oh no!" Jessie whines.

"What is it?" I perk up, hoping its not the kids.

"It's the twerps!" Jessie announces, making James and meowth peddle faster.

"Ugh why don't they just give it up!" I grunt, throwing my arms up in defeat.

Seconds later, something slams into our submarine, making us all shriek in surprise.

"What was that?!" I stand up, leaning on the side of the wall.

"We hit something!" Jessie observes.

"Or something hit us." James mumbles.

Eeeee I'm continuing this because I want to lol