rained in

Yup, you read that right. Rained in. See right now James, Jessie, Meowth and I are currently sleeping in a pop up camper.

Those kids are on the move right now, and I said we shouldn't have to sleep on the ground each night.

So here we are, in a camper. It took alot of coaxing to get Jessie to buy the thing instead of stealing, but in the end we ended up with a 1997 Coleman pop-up camper.

 It took alot of coaxing to get Jessie to buy the thing instead of stealing, but in the end we ended up with a 1997 Coleman pop-up camper

Their camper

Their camper

And, with just our luck, it's been raining all day. A heavy downpour, with light thunder and lighting keeping me awake.

I decided to sleep to pass the time, since we can't leave without getting drenched.

I have my back turned to the rest of the camper, with a thin blanket around my shoulders, knees pulled up to my chest.

I rest my hand on the light, luckily water-resistant material, as the rain pelts my hand from the outside.

The rain is putting me to sleep the gentle lullaby of nature has always been my favorite.

It's something you can count on. I know the sun will shine again, and eventually, maybe in a few days, it will rain again.

It's a cycle, and if the cycle is thrown off, well we'd have bigger problems that my comfort.

Meowth's high voice snatches me from the arms of a deep slumber, irritating me.

"I can't believe you two would rather sit in here all day all because you're afraid of a little water!"

"It's not 'a little water', meowth, it's up to our ankles out there! Besides, I just got my hair done."

Jessie states, crossing her arms.

"We can't afford another lazy day! We have to go out there and catch that Pikachu!"

Meowth stubbornly argues. I pull the blanket over my head in hopes of drowning out the voices.

"Why don't you go look for them then? Since you're so sure." James says, I can hear his stupid smirk from here.

I have to smile at the sound of his voice. It always comforts me, a sweet, familiar sound.

*Insert Taylor swift song here*
ᴀɴᴅ ʜɪs ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ ɪs ғᴀᴍɪʟɪᴀʀ sᴏᴜɴᴅ, ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʟᴀss ғᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ

I roll over and sigh from my nose, drawing James's attention.

I smile, earning one in return.

•••

The tempature has dropped a considerably large amount, leaving me shivering with my paper thin blanket.

Meowth and Jessie have stopped arguing, making the whole experience alot more enjoyable.

I feel myself slowly falling asleep, when weight shifts into bed next to me.

I jolt awake once again, and feel my face burn as an arm wraps around my waist.

I feel hit breath on my neck, making goosebumps rise on my skin.

I lay my arm over his, intertwining our fingers. Nothing can ruin this moment.

The steady rain outside, the love of my life beside me, as I fall asleep in his arm.

What could be better than this?

I roll to my other side to speak to James.

"Maybe we should go look for th-" I'm cut off by a pair of lips on mine. My heart skips a beat.

It's like Evey time he kisses me, I fall for him all over again. Like the first time I saw him, the nervous but excited feeling I got in my stomach is back and I love every minute of it.