Who am I?

Isabella's POV

I woke up to a sting on the side of my face. I shot my eyes open and got up as fast as I could. I felt taller...Way taller, and my hands...they were so big, soft, but huge! I ran to the bathroom and froze at my reflection in the mirror. I wasn't me. I was Shawn!! So, if i'm in his body...he must be in mine! Oh god, he is in my body! I wipe my face off, since i got slap camed in my sleep, and ran out the hotel room and headed next door. I knocked on the door and Samantha opened it. "Samantha! I need to talk to Sh- ...uh Isabella" I said remembering the body swap. She smirked at me and let me in. I saw myself, well Shawn sleeping on my bed. I walked over to him and shook him roughly, knowing i hated when people did that to me. He opened his (my) eyes and screamed, then covering his (my) mouth realising how high pitch the scream was. I told him to go to the bathroom and check the mirror. He came out and looked at me as if he saw a ghost. "Samantha, I'm going to go down to breakfast with Isa-Shawn!" he quickly covered up. "okaaaaaaaay" she sung. "Shawn will you be a sweety and pick out my outfit?" Shawn said trying not to laugh. "Okay" i said getting the hint he didn't know what to wear. "Remember boys only sleep in their boxers so i would appreciate if you changed next time" Shawn whispered in my ear. I looked down and realised what i had done. I ran over here without changing! I felt so weird, he just laughed and went and change. I went back to the boy's and now my room to change. "Did you get a sudden urge to go see Isabella?" Taylor said. I gave him a confused look. "c'mon we all know you like her! You ran to her room without even changing first!" he continued. I was just shocked. I headed to the suite case infront of the bed i had woken up from and pulled out a pair of jeans and a shirt and walked back out to meet Shawn. I was afraid of what he might make me look like, let's just hope for the best.

Shawn's POV

I really didn't know what to do i mean, i was in a girl's body! She gave me some clothes to wear, so that wasn't so bad, but i've seen her wear makeup, should i put makeup on? But she looks so beautiful without makeup...so that is what i will make everyone see. I will not put makeup. I grabbed her makeup bag and slid a little note in it that said; You don't need it -Shawn. I smiled and zipped it back up and put it away. I put on the clothes Isabella gave me. I closed my eyes not wanting to see anything, knowing it would be wrong. I grabbed her phone and left the room. Samantha had already left when we told her we were going to breakfast. I think she went to see Nash. They would be cute together. I saw myself, it was weird. I was glad she didn't make me look bad. "We need to talk about this" she said to me. "I know" i replied. She looked closer at her my face, wich was hers but she looked confused. "Why didn't you put makeup?" she asked. "You don't need it" I whispered in her ear. She blushed, she was so cute. We walked to the table and sat down at the end. "Is there anything I should know about you? You know we need to play eachother for as long as this lasts, right?" she said. "yeah, well, i have a sister Aaliyah, she's 11. I sing, play guitar and the piano. My brithday is August 8." i said. "what about you?" i asked her. Maybe this will help us get to know each other better. "My sister, Samantha is 15. I turn 17 on August 27. Never had a boyfriend, nor a first kiss. I'm afraid of the dark and heights. I Like hockey. If anyone asks i don't know what college i'm going to." she answered. "Wanna go for a walk?" I just said without thinking. "Sure" she replied happily. We walked until we saw a sight that, i think, surprised us both...