So, how does this work?

Samantha's POV
"Hi, Shawn!" I blurted out, without thinking. "Uhhhh... I- What are you talking about? I- I'm Isabella!" he nervously answered. I explained to Shawn everything Hayes and I had heard from the fortune-teller. "So, Isabella... is my soul mate" he grinned. I was just about to answer when the door flew opened. "Shawn, did you hear!? " she yelled, happily. "Sure did... Soul Mate" he winked. They hugged and I decided to go see Hayes. "So you told her?" i asked him. He nodded. We went to the room where Magcon was beeing held, Today was the last Magcon and then we went back to Canada. Let's hope Isabella can pull off one more preformance...
~After Magcon~

Isabella's POV
School is about to start again... How will this work? Shawn and I have completely different friends and different grades. We still need to act like eachother until it wears off. What about houses? Shawn will have to sleep at my house and i will have to sleep at his. "Bye! I will miss you so much!" yelled Mahogany. We all said our goodbyes and Samantha, Shawn and I are on a plane back to Canada. "Are we going to tell our parents?" Shawn asked. "I don't think we have a choice" I replied.
~Skip plane ride~
"We will meet you at the restaurant in 2 hours, okay?" I asked Shawn. "Yup! and we are telling them there?" He asked. "Yeah" i answered. I went to baggage claim with Shawn and my sister. "Here, my parents look like this. Just go to them. I will follow your sister." Shawn gave me a picture with a man and a woman, his parents. "Okay, see you at school tomorrow"
~Restaurant~
Okay, this is it. It's time. "Hi Shawn!" I said, even if he is still in my body. "Honey, you mean Isabella?!" Shawn's mother said laughing. "Uh.. Not exactly..." I answered. We all sat down and I started to explain the story. I was getting to the part when my sister found out Magcon was in our hotel, when I felt dizzy. "Excuse me for a moment, please" I said to all of them. I got up, I guess Shawn saw how pale I looked because he came after me. "Isabella, are you ok-" I fainted. All I saw was darkness. I didn't know what was happening....
//////////////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
Update coming soon!