Do you think?...

Hayes' pov
So, Samantha and I are pretending to date. I am really happy because at least I can pretend. Smantha told me she didn't like me that way, and i was really hurt, but now i still get to pretend i date her! Everyone is happy! Except Nash, of course... We are getting ready to go to the party, Samantha is getting ready with her sister and I am here, in the lobby waiting for Shawn, Isabella and Samantha to get to the lobby while i sit here with Cameron, Nash, Taylor, Aaron, Matthew, Mahogany and the rest of the group. This party was the perfect time to start the 'plan' against Nash. He's been acting weird, though. He doesn't look as bothered as he should be by all that has happened. We all left for the party when they came down. I took Samantha's hand and headed to the car.

~Party~
We walked in and , there was a smell of alcohol and drugs. I don't understand how they let me come with them. Samantha and I decided it would be safer to lock ourselves in a room, considering there will be a lot of drunk people. He started up the stairs. I stopped when I saw Samantha looking down on the party.
{Dialogue}
Hayes: Are you okay?
Samantha: Why can't I be like Isabella? Why is her life so perfect?
Hayes: What do you mean?
Samantha: She has a boyfriend who loves her... She strong. I'm here, single and weak...
Hayes: Beeing single doesn't mean you're weak, it means you are strong enough to wait for the right person.
Samantha hugged me.
Samantha: Thank you, Hayes.
Hayes: It's what friends are for. What do you say we just leave?
Samantha: Sure, I will text my sister.
{end of dialogue}
Samantha's POV
We were walking through the park when Hayes decided to speak up. "Did you notice your sister and Shawn have been acting weird lately..." he said. "Yeah, sort of like... eachother..." i replied.
{Dialogue}
Hayes: Ever since they visited that fortune teller...
Samantha: Have you heard of the story that was on the news the other day?
Hayes: The one where two kids switched bodies?
Samantha: Yeah... You don't think...That might have happened to them?
Hayes looked as if he's seen a ghost.
Samantha: Let's go back to the hotel, maybe we can find some more information
{end of dialogue}
Hayes and I went up to our floor, he went to his room to get his laptop and he was coming to meet me here, in my room. "Okay, I'm here! What do we search first?" he asked. We started searching more stories about body swaps until we came across a similar one. This one had happened almost 10 years ago. "Hayes? Remember when that psychic girl broke her ring? Do you think that might have anything to do with it?" i asked him. "I don't know, I will check" he answered. We searched the internet for about 2 hours before we finally found what we were looking for. 'Couple Gets Affected By The Ring Of Exchange' was the title of the article. "Hayes, look at this!" i showed him the computer screen. "Send it by e-mail to our phones. We will go around tomorrow before Magcon starts at 1:00pm" he said. "Okay, i will set the alarm on our phones for 8:00 am, we will head out then" i told him. "Okay, good night" he said walking out. I couldn't help but think what would happen if my sister was in her boyfriend's body? How would they get back to normal...

/////////////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
New update coming soon! Stay tuned!
Comment what you think will happen next!