Butts and Bullies

A/N Sorry i didn't know what to call it😂😂

[Recap : Since the other boys went out, we went to starbucks to eat when I spoted someone I wished i had never met, someone who made my life ridiculously difficult, to this day... ]

Samantha's POV

I couldn't believe I was looking at my bully, Ashley, she would make fun of me because I was ugly. That's when I remembered I dyed my hair, she might not notice me. I got extremely nervous when she made her way to me and Shawn, my sister decided to stay at the hotel with Mahogany and the guy's girlfriends. "Hi, aren't you Shawn Mendes?" Ashley asked in her disgusting voice, "I love you so much, your music is the only thing keeping me alive" she fake cried and hugged Shawn. I tried my best to contain my laugh because she was trying to get him to feel bad for her. Everyone who knew Ashley knew that everything she said right now wasn't at all true. "Who is she? Is she your girlfriend? Why her she's so ugl- " she cut herself off "Samantha? How did you get a guy like Shawn?! You are so ugly, yes, even with your tumblr- inspired hair, you are the ugliest little piece of cr-" she got cut of by Shawn "Okay, that's enough ! She isn't my girlfriend, she's my girlfriend's sister. I love Samantha as a Best- Friend, so I will not let you talk to her this way." I had tears in my eyes at this point. Girls started to gather around us. Some of them filmed. It's weird because Shawn was bitting his lips, Isabella always does that when she's angry, they have been acting weird since they saw that gipsy freak... Didn't she say they were going to have a life full of love and fortune? Well, they are dating... She might be right. We started walking back to the hotel. "Are you okay?" Shawn asked. I only nodded my head. I told Shawn I was going to head up to my room to change because my shirt bothered me. I went upstairs and walked straight into my sister's room, or at least i thought it was her room... I walked right in and immediatly screamed and ran out when I saw Nash's behind...

Nash's POV

I was in my room when I decided it was time for me to explain what really happened at the party to Samantha. I went to the bathroon and took a shower, beeing an idiot, I forgot to bring my clothes with me, so I walked into my room and just as I was putting on a pair of underwear, the door openned. I turned around to see Samantha scream and run out the door. I laughed to myself when I thought "Did she scream because she was surprised or is my ass really that ugly?" I finished getting dressed and left the room to go find Samantha. Like always, she was at starbucks. I sat at her table as she looked up to me. "I am so sorry, Nash! I thought it was my sister's room. I didn't mean to-" I cut her off by kissing her. I couldn't help myself. I know it was very Cliché but I had to. "Well, that was the nicest way anyone has ever told me to shut up" Samantha said. God, she was so cute. "Listen, about what happened at the party, I really need to explain to you why I did that" I explained to her, hopping she would let me explain. "Go ahead, Nash" I started to explain. "That guy was my friend and he was drunk. He saw us talking and asked me if we were dating, I told him that we weren't and he told me how he was going to ask you out that night. I couldn't stand it because i really like you, so I punched him. Maybe it was harsh but i didn't know how to react, I'm sorry" Samantha stood up and came around the table to hug me. "Samantha, will you be my girlfriend?" I asked, looking at her beautiful eyes. "I would love to"

--------------------------------------

Who ships it

#Sash or #Nashantha ???

Samanthat is starting to suspect something! Do you think she will find out?