So, are we good now?

Isabella's POV
I woke up in a white room. Most probably a hospital. Looking around, I saw Shawn next to me, but not the way I wanted him to be. He was in a bed, also plugged in to multiple machines. It all started to come back to me, I fainted in the restaurant. But what happened to Shawn? Why is he in the hospital? "Hi, Isabella" he said just as I was about to walk over to his bed to see him."Hi, what happened to you?" i asked. "I fainted, right after you did, yesterday at the restaurant." I was confused about why he would faint, heck, I didn't even know why I did. He must have seen the confused look on my face when he said "You know, we went to the restaurant to tell our parents about the Body Swap..." His eyes filled with realisation. "Isabella, look at me" he demanded. "Wha- Oh my gosh!" I just realised, Shawn is back in his body!! "Did we already tell our parents?" I asked him. "No, you passed out before you got the chance" he replied. I was truly happy that we where back to normal, but I couldn't help but be worried. "Shawn, are we still...dating? You know, when you offereed the idea of us dating, it was only to get away with the act... " I trailed off. "Isabella, I know that our relashionship started with a problem, but I think I have fallen... I didn't mean to, it's just, all this time, I don't think either of us have been 'pretending'... It was real, I felt it..." He said, never breaking eye contact. "I feel exactly the same way, Shawn" I admitted. I smile grew on both of our faces. "I love you" he declared. Just as I was about to answer, my sister appeared in the doorway, way to ruin the moment sis' ! "Hey, guys. What's going on?" she started. We explained how everything is back to normal. "So, when you both fainted, it was you two switching back?" she asked. Shawn nodded and asked when we could get out of this hospital. "Our parents are signing you guys out as we speak" she replied.
~home~
Tomorrow is monday, school. What will happen? Shawn and I are dating, now... How will people react? Shawn is famous, he's a celebrity! I am a girl who has 4 friends... It's 1 am and can't fall asleep, having all these questions in my mind...
////////////////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
This is short, but only because there is only 1 chapter left before the end of the book! I promise it will be really good ! Also, make sure you check out When The Nerd Fell For Me ! It's a Cameron Dallas fanfiction!