Girlfriends

Recap: We walked until we saw a sight that, i think, suprised both of us...

Shawn's POV

It was Matthew...he was kissing a girl! We just stood there shocked because he was always one to say how he didn't want a girlfriend and stuff. They turned around and their cheeks were red. Matthew presented his girlfriend to us. Her name was Destiny Houghton. She is 15 years old. We all went up to the guys' room and saw Gilinsky and a girl tickling each other. "So... who's this?" i asked. "This is my girlfriend, Alexis! " Gilinsky proudly said. We all said hi and presented ourselves. "Isabella, can i see you in the other room please?" Alexis asked me, getting out of the bathroom. I looked at Isabella (who was in my body) and remembered that it was really me that she was calling. I got of the bed and followed her into the hallway. "Do you have any tampons?" Alexis asked me. I didn't know what to say or do! She was asking me for a tampon! "Wait here i will go see." I told her getting back into the room. As soon as Isabella looked at me i tapped my foot on the floor 3 times, signaling i needed help. She got up, stumbling a bit, she still wasn't used to my height. "What do you need?" she asked quietly. "Alexis needs a tampon" i said trying not to make it awkward. She handed me a bag. "give this to her" I nodded and walked out. "Here" i said giving the bag to Alexis. She walked in and straight to the bathroom. I sat back down and went trought twitter, even though it was Isabella's, not mine. I noticed all the hate blowing up her notifications. Comments like "leave the boys alone, they don't want you" . This made me mad, these were not what i called true fans. "Truth or Dare, Isabella?" Taylor asked. I looked up from her phone and started to play. "Dare" i said because thats what i usualy say, but right then i remember im in a girl's body and anything can happen. "Kiss Johnson" he said smirking. Oh god. I have to kiss a boy! But i'm in Isabella's body, so Isabella is kissing him. I don't want her to kiss him! I saw Johnson leaning in closing his eyes. I took a deep breath and did the same. Our lips touched and i felt sick. I pulled away. It was a small peck, nothing big, but GROSS!! Isabella was laughing, or should i say CRYING on the floor. She finds this hilarious because she is the only one that knew what really went on. "Shawn why are you laughing?" asked Taylor. "Uhh... Because i think they would make a cute couple...?" Isabella answered, still trying to contain her laughter. "Alright Aaron, Truth or Dare?" said Taylor. "Truth" he answered. "Do you have a girlfriend?" he asked. "Yes, actually her name is Paige." everyone 'oooooed' and 'awwwwwwed'. Pretty soon we were done with the game.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~