I told you so

Samantha's POV

I woke up in a van. I looked around and saw I was laying with my head on my sister's lap and my feet on...Shawn Mendes?! Then it all came back to me, i had fainted because my sister told me than Shawn was in her class. I still couldn't believe i was in a van with the Magcon boys, Mahogany and Chloe Longhurst! It was almost like a dream.

I sat up, because i was laying across my sister and Shawn, i ended up on Isabella's lap. "Look, Sleeping Beauty finaly woke up!" Nash jokes. I look over at him and see him wink. Did he just wink?! At me?! OMG Nash freaking Grier winked at me??!! My heart was racing and my cheeks were red. We got to our destination, a cute little chinese place. I think it was new. We walked in and we ate. The food was so good. "So who believes in psychics?" asked Shawn. Everyone nodded except for my sister. I know she has never been one to easily be fooled. "Isabella, do you not believe in psychics?" he asked surprised. "No i don't" she replied simply. What is she doing arguing with THE Shawn Mendes?! "Well then, I will have to prove you wrong" Shawn says with a smirk on his face. "C'mon there is a psychic shop right next door" he adds. "It's a waste of time and money, Shawn" she answers "No it's not, just come" he pleeds. "fine".

Isabella's POV

Shawn was dragging me to a psychic because i didn't believe in them and he wanted to prove me wrong. We all walked in the shop and Shawn walked up to the lady telling her how "we" wanted to have a reading. We walked to the back of the shop to a small room. It had a crystal ball and a cabinet with a bunch of liquids. I was slightly creeped out. She tolds us both to take a seat. She grabbed both our hands and closed her eyes, just as she did that, her giant glass ring hit the side of the table and broke into a million pieces. I felt a small headache, but didn't pay much attention to it. I turned to Shawn and he looked like he just stepped on a lego. I asked him if he was okay. "Please stay quiet" the women says. He just nodded. She opened her eyes and looked down at her ring, then at us. She quickly let us both go as if she got an electric shock of something. "So?" Shawn asked. "Uhh... you two will live a life full of love and fortune...BYE" she said very nervously. She kicked us all out. Shawn and I just looked at each other and laughed. "See, i told you! She probably thought we were dating or something and figured it was what we wanted to hear! Psychics don't exsist!!" I told Shawn. He just laughed. "Alright, you won! You told me so!" he said putting his hands up in surrender. We headed back to the hotel and went to our rooms. "What were you thinking, Isabella! It's rude to argue with famous people!" she whisper-yelled, making sure they couldn't hear her next door. I just shook my head and smiled at myself, thinking how that was the stupidest thing ever said. I changed and went to lay down in my bed, falling asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.