51 to 55

It physically pains me to see the number of chapters not aligning with the number of prompts so here's me trying to clean up. (Sorry this took a bit long, ideas don't just come to my brain one after the other).

51.

The leader of a well known and well feared gang, one of the strongest in their country, has a little secret of their own. They're well known for their scheming brain, always able to think up a solution and the strange book they always carry around.

The truth? It wasn't learnt nor gifted, though at some point they acquired the ability to scheme. As for the book? Well...

The leader is actually from another world, literally sucked into the story they have been hooked on (whether they are rereading or not is up to you) and used the book to help them guide the story onward.

No one knows of course, except the "reader".

52.

Whenever someone has died, the cause of death, be it murder or natural, will be written next to the body in the victim's blood, weather blood was actually spewed or not. It writes the cause of death and / or murderer name(s).

53.

The main character instead ends up falling for the second lead, although whether the couple meets a tragic fate or not is up to you. (Because main characters are usually bitches and second leads are the people they should've really chosen).

54.

A shapeshifter who has changed their identity so much that they don't even remember who they really looked like. There are no pictures or memories to remind them and they try to find their identity again, tracing back step by step to the beginning.

55.

They say every second someone is born, and every second someone has died. There's a place right between death and birth, and in that place, in order for the newborn to stay alive, they must kill the person who is to die just as they are to be born, and they must do it within the time limit.

If they don't succeed, both of them will die. If they get killed, the other who was due to die may live until it death has called them again.

The place is known as the "Killing Plains"